Chapter 9

"YEEEHEEEEEE" jungkook screamed, bouncing up and down on the kangaroo. cars swerved around the road, honking their horns at the giant zoo animal. the kangaroo growled and punctured some tires. panicking due to a road rage man getting out of his car, he broke through a guard rail, hayden flying off the animal's tail, falling somewhere down a different side of the hill. he definitely got a mouthful of dirt on the way down.

after coming to the bottom of the hill, the fury beast managed to arrive at a park. he hopped then judo kicked jungkook fifty metres away. indian lover man was shook awake when the kangaroo landed on the ground, almost falling out the pouch.

the kangaroo reached for indian lover man to take him out of the pouch and made it to a dock. a man on a boat was minding his own business hooking bait on a metal hook when indian lover man was chucked at the man. his body colliding with the other's, the man screamed and fell overboard.
"i'm sorry! your beard is sexy!"
the guy probably drowned.
indian lover man sailed into the middle of the lake with the kangaroo. the regular.

they both grabbed a fishing rod at the same time. awkward silence filled the air as they both threw their lines out.

"so, how was your day?" indian lover man asked, whistling.
the kangaroo offered a short nod. indian lover man pretended the animal was answering in his head. like a normal person would.

"fun weather, am i right?" he laughed, feeling a small tug on his line.
he heard grunts in response and imagined the kangaroo giving a snarky answer. he talked for awhile longer until he felt a harsh tug on his rod.

"i got one kanga. can i call you kanga?"
the kangaroo rolled his eyes and slapped indian lover man, "ow!"
indian lover man pulled on his rod harder, screaming when he realised the fish he reeled up was.. well... his emo boyfriend.

"damn, you look good on my hook," indian lover man flirted.
"yeah, and you'll look good when i skin you alive and cook you over an open fire on a stick," answered hayden, climbing onto the boat.
"sounds hot."

indian lover man wrapped his boyfriend in a towel,"you're so cute, i could kiss you."
"you're so cute, i could i could push you off this boat."
the kangaroo laughed in the background, rolling back and forth on the boat, the wood creaked as it sloshed in the water.
"WAit! kanga i don't want a shark to eat me, don't flip the boat!"
"we're in a lake, dumbass. sharks are saltwater creatures."
"well, imagine they wanted to be freshwater, then what?"
hayden sighed feeling like drowning but not having the energy.

"wait how did you even get in the water?" indian lover man asked.
"you see, my body went into the water and boom there i was." hayden explained.

indian lover man looked at his boyfriend, "you're such a baddie but so cute at the same time!"
"call me cute one more time and i won't hesitate to slash your throat."
suddenly the sound of a big splash caught the lovers' attention.

they both looked to the other side of the boat, the kangaroo wasn't there anymore. indian lover man fell on his knees and reached out to the ocean, "no, kanga, you were so young!" he screamed.

hayden looked bored, "whatever, natural selection at its finest. population control these days are really upping their game."
"how could you just say that?"
"uh. i just did?"
indian lover man stood up and pushed hayden on the boat's floor. he looked mad, really mad. hayden was slightly concerned, "indi-"

"IT IS TIME TO ACTUALLY MAKE THIS FANFIC INTERESTING," he yelled.
straddling hayden, indian lover man pushed his lips against the other's.

please picture this.

at first, hayden tried to break it so he could breathe, but his boyfriend wanted to take his breath away.

literally.

"can you breathe?" he asked.
"no?" hayden replied.
"good. i'm giving you reverse CPR, it's still just as hot, except this time, you are dying and i'm trying to kill you rather than save you."

hayden finally pushed him off for a couple seconds, "what the hell?"
"girl, there's something about your body, body, body, it makes me want to kill you," indian lover man sang in the most constipated voice he could muster.
"is your head okay? my anatomy clearly shows that i have a dick."
"that's transphobic. anyway, taemin says otherwise."
"yeah.. catch you later, just gonna go commit toaster bath rq."
hayden jumped out of the boat.

"no! hayhay, don't make this angsty now! it was supposed to be steamy!" indian lover man whined, looking deep into the lake.
he sighed, "fineeeeeee i'll save you. but i see one shark and i'm leaving." he mumbled before jumping into the water, praying he could hold his breath for more than ten seconds before dying.

///

everyone say hi to kanga

everyone say hi to kanga. rest in panini.

stan taemin .

therapy looking sexy rn