s4 chapter 17

Thats my drawing again lmao ☝

_______

"Wh-what ?"

Kakashi would question as the uchiha would look him straight in the eyes putting this into a genjutsu, the next time kakashi opened his eyes he was in a forest.

"God, bakashi youre always showing off! We all know how great you are"

Obito would adjust his goggles as he was pinned to the ground by kakashi. Their hand to hand combat training had just ended.

"Alright, and the winner is kakashi. Thats it for today"

Minato opened his mouth and now kakashi realized where he was, it was the people from the picture. He stood up and helped obito also up.

"Are you alright, obito?"

The uchihas eyes widen as he throws his arms in the air.

"Kakashi are you sick? That's the first time you have asked me that"

He backed away a little

"Y-youre not kakashi"

Kakashi sighted. Feeling a tap on his shoulder he turned around.

"Here kakashi, I gave obito one already"

It was rin, offering him a fresh apple. She was so pretty kakashi lost his focus for few seconds.

'So this is rin'

And like that kakashi was brought back to reality.

"Did you see her?"

Obito smirked under his mask

"It was back when things were alright kakashi, to me no matte what you do. Youll always be the one who couldn't protect rin"

"Let me go, ive had enough of you"

_________________

"Im going to fucking KILL MYSELF"

Hidan was pissed, just as I said his hangover was awful everywhere hurt and he had lost his appetite.

The silver heads yelling made obito curious so this let kakashi go and stepped out of the room. Deidara was laughing by himself as hidan made his way to the bathroom noticing the drawings.

"Im going to fuck you up so bad, deidara"