s2 chapter 2 - alive again?

Kakashi felt a tear roll down his cheek stopping at the edge of the mask making it little wet.

'Is this the way its going to End? If this was a novel it would suck'

Kakashi sighted looking back at tsunade while holding onto narutos cold hand. Tsunade gave kakashi a hopeless look and left the room. When she opened the door sasuke and shikamaru stepped in.

"Naruto?"

They both say in sync sasuke having no emotion and shikamaru glancing at the dead boy with his eyes wide open. Shizune explained what has happened and the boys nod and get closer to kakashi and naruto. Without a word they sit down on the chairs sakura had placed next to the bed just in case there were visitors.

Shikamaru couldn't handle a loss of someone important to him again. First asuma and now troublesome who next? Choji? He shook his head and glanced at the raven haired boy next to him staring at kakashi with a furious look on his face 'well shit.'

______________

Couple hours pass by and the trio have a conversation about what naruto liked and disliked they didn't clearly have any idea why but talking about naruto  made them feel comfortable. Soon shikamaru and sasuke have to leave, leaving kakashi with naruto alone.

"Naruto..."

Kakashi says his hand going through his hair. The room was already dark it was so late that only the voices of sakura and tsunade could be heard.

"Kurama? Am I dead?

Naruto spoke looking at the mega sized fox infront of him.

"Pretty much... Soon I'll get out of your body when all of the chakra is gone.."

Kurama was sad naruto had been the best jinchuriki so far. He couldn't do anything to safe him..

"So did you like kakashi?"

"No.... I loved him?"

Naruto smiled as tears began to fall from his eyes.

"I hope I'll see him again.."

______________

"Kakashi!"

Sakura spoke holding a needle containing something in it. Kakashi lifted his head it was already past twelve but kakashi wasn't able to sleep.

"What?"

"I made it.. Well we made the cure for it!"

A slight smile creeped  on kakashis tired face he was happy but too tired to show it.

"He will be awake by 4am or dead... But I really hope he comes back where ever he is.."

Meanwhile

"Wanna see my sexy jutsu? I've mastered it"

"No.."

Kurama sights

__________________

"There we go now we wait"

Sakura says happily and turns away just to get stopped by kakashi. He took her by the sleeve and looked into her eyes.

"Thank you sakura"

Sakura looked at him and a teared up

"We all want him to be alive again"

Sakura says and walks away leaving kakashi and naruto alone again

_______________

Time: 4:30

'He should be awake by now'

Kakashi said and got even more sad when he realized that naruto wouldn't wake up. He stroke narutos
Hand and felt it twitch.

'No way..'

That's what He though until he could feel his heart beat again the pulse was slow but it was there he was alive again, color started coming back on his face.  Kakashi was about to pass out of happiness but didn't when naruto squeezed his hand all of the sudden.

"K-kakashi?"