s4 chapter 4

"This is absolute fucking bullshit! That dipshit is cheating!"

Hidan shouted and threw his cards on the table and madly left the room.

"I'm not cheating, you're bad at the game"

Itachi announced and that got on hidans nerves and he stumbled back from his room so mad that even kakuzu hasn't seen it.

"You son of an uchiha don't fuck with me like that."

"Its true"

Kakuzu wanted to say something but remained silent and let the two of them argue in peace. The two akatsuki members continue their game now that hidan was in his room pissed off. It didn't take long for the blonde member to find his way in.

"Hi brats, is tobi here? I need to beat his ass."

He took a step in seeing kakuzu and itachi and gasped.

"When the hell did this become a house for elderly people? Hi grandpas."

Hi mocked and the two remained silent for pretty much annoyance. Deidara threw his hands in the air but before he could say something they hear a knock on the door.

"Do we need him here?"

Kakuzu asked and laid down a card and deidara shook his head but still went and opened the door for his Comrade. Not a minute later he came back laughing.

"You fucks won't believe what I just saw! That fuckass brought two fucking kids with him HA! I hate him so much"

At that point Hidan was out of his room making his way down stairs to meet the tree. 'I swear to janshin sama if this fuck.' Hidans eyes make a perfect circle when he sees the blonde and the young hatake.

"Tobi."

He calmly starts still looking at the silver head.

"H?"

"Deidara and I are going to beat your ass"

He shows his fist to tobi who only giggled whispering something into hidans ear as they walked past this.

Soon all the four of them made their way upstairs itachi immediately recognizing kakashi and supposed that the blonde boy was naruto.

"Explain, tobi"

Itachi looks at the man with the orange mask but this didn't care to say anything at all and just flew to his and deidaras room. Naruto, as the extrovert he is, started a conversation.

"Uhh so ...do you know anything about kakashi.?"

___

LMAO I GOT LAZY BUT STILL WANTED TO PUBLISH SOMETHING BYE ✋😭