chapter 17- a bath

Kakashi and naruto make it to the jounins house and the whiskered boy immediately jumped on the bed.

"Naruto the sheets will get dirty like that, go take a shower.."

Naruto nodded and dragged him self barely awake to the shower, as kakashi  walked to the shower just to give naruto a towel he blushed when he saw the fifteen year old with only his underwear on.

"Kakashi...come with me.."

Naruto yawned looking half dead. It was  just  good luck that he made it to kakashi's house without falling asleep in place.

Kakashi nodded Clearly having second thoughts  in his head. He just needed to make sure the boy didn't fall asleep in the shower.

"Kakashi you have a bathtub? Can we fill it?"

"If you want to"

After getting a permission the blonde filled the tub with warm water. He then took off his underwear and hopped into the tub. Kakashi was half naked by the time naruto was comfortably sitting in the bathtub.

"Its so warmmm~"

Naruto purred. He glanced over to the naked Jonin blushing a bit at what he saw. Kakashi was absolutely ripped you could see every muscle on his body clearly. naruto locked his gaze on the bath water and his hands to not look at kakashi taking off the rest of his clothes. Naruto then made space for kakashi to join in leaning against his chest when he was comfortably sitting.

"Should we consider this as our first date?"

Kakashi said not giving a hint of embarrassment in his words. Naruto leaned his head against kakashis' shoulder. A single drop of water made its' way down on narutos whiskered cheek and when it finally was on the tip of narutos chin it dropped down on his chest continuing its trial.

"I ..... I mean I..... Yeah!"

Naruto said taking the last bit of energy he had and putting them into those words. Kakashi smiled putting his  left hand on narutos forehead.

"I never thought that you would be the one.."

"What do you mean??"

Naruto said closing his eyes and enjoying the warmth of the bath water.

"The one I love.."

"Me neither..."

Both of the boys gently smirk at their words kakashi then gave naruto a peck on the cheek.

"Let's go to bed."

------------------_____------------------

Umh

Womrs: 386