chapter 16 -

Kakashi groaned as he woke up. He had fallen asleep while waiting.

"1AM?!?!"

he panicked and got up from his bed as fast as possible.

"He won't be mad, right.. Mean we just started all this.."

He got ready in five minutes, how? His dad made him do so when he was little because if someone attacked their house they would be ready in no time. Kakashi didn't know why he would go to narutos place at night its not like naruto was awake anyway.

___________

Kakashi made his way to narutos house but while walking something well more like someone catched his eye. He saw a boy sleeping on the bench next to the road he was walking on. He roamed over to the boy just to make sure he was okey. 

For his surprise the boy sleeping was naruto. His eyes widen as soon as he saw the whiskered prince of a boy snoring peacefully on the bench. He gently pocked the teen to wake him up.

"Naruto.."

He whispered and after a couple minutes naruto was awake. Rubbing his eyes and yawning a while he came to his senses.

"Kakashi?"

"What are you doing here naruto?"

"I was waiting for you but I f-fell asleep... Sorry"

Kakashi immediately hugged the boy who was still laying down.

"Its... Its okey.."

He whispered. He now realized how much naruto really loved him, and this love was something his not going to give up on no matter what.

"Let's go home...you're going to be sick if you keep sleeping outside.."

Naruto didn't answer and that was okey, just him being next to kakashi and holding his hand was enough for the Jonin.

_________

Here is this thing called a very short chapter for yall.

Worms:298