s4 chapter 7

Tw: mentions rape

The morning sun shined through every unclosed blind there was, and one of them was itachis.

The younger uchiha blinked his eyes few times trying to wake up. When his eyes finally wanted to be open he saw how kisame was sleeping on the bed across his. He was about to get up but then felt a small hand on his waist.

'Who is it now?'

He slightly turned his head around as he sat up seeing the young hatake in his bed still sleeping tight. The uchiha sighed his eyes wandering around the light grey walls and the table that was between the beds. He got up on his feet and stumbled to his white small wardrobe opening it and checking for clothes. There wasn't a lot, just the bare minimum a person needs for three days before he would wash'em again.

He picks few pieces of clothing and places them on his bed and starts taking off his light blue shirt and the string west under it. The light toned body he had seemed rather muscular now that he didn't have his shirt on. He throws the two shirts on the table and puts on the new black long sleeved shirt knowing that the temperature outside today would be colder than usually.

Then the raven put on the pants he had chosen now feeling more comfortable. It wasn't like itachi was insecure he just didn't like to go around places naked.

"I'm sorry my lady but I think you have the wrong room"

Kisame said when he noticed itachi wide awake, only the loose long hair making him look like a Girl.

"Thank you kisame, that was needed."

Itachi mutters having hair tie in his mouth as he shaped his hair the way he wanted to tie it. Finally when he was done and almost leaving the boy with silver hair woke up.

"Oh..morning kakashi"

He said and finally left the room leaving the tailless beast and the hatake alone.

The living room itachi stepped in was rather quiet almost suspiciously quiet, usually the rooms would be filled with sounds of kakuzu desperately trying to use the coffee maker, deidara watching cartoons (that has to be canon fr) or tobi annoying the hell out of pain.

But now that itachi had the whole room for him self. At least for few seconds he decided to just sit down and enjoy the silence, as long  as it lasted.

He heard thumps as two people were walking up the stairs, knowing it couldn't be Konan and pain so he just assumed that it was kakuzu and hidan.

"Kakuzuuuuu. Please I need the money, and besides grandpa you have like three years to live anymore"

The silver haired priest smirked poking the old man slightly. As they get up and see itachi comfortably sitting on the couch, they decide to join him. When kakuzu sat down seeing that hidan still had the same pegging face, he crossed his arms.

"I'm not giving you anything so get over it"

Hidan sighed and took the remote turning on the TV.

"Fuck everyone we are watching the yellow box man"

He then said and kept on holding to the remote so nobody else could change the channel. An hour pass and kakashi and naruto find their way out of their rooms surprised by the fact that they came out the same time.

"O-oh, morning kakashi"

Naruto said rubbing his eyes and sitting on the couch.

"You're late whisker kid,  the yellow square man just ended"

Hidan said as he glanced down at naruto hearing a sight besides him. Itachi was holding the bridge of his nose with two fingers.

"Its not- its sponge bob I've told you this many times. it even says it in the show like 50 times"

Hidan tched and crossed his arms focusing on the TV. Kakashi wandered to naruto and sat on his lap leaning his head against narutos chest.

"Morning naruto"

This quietly muttered almost again falling asleep. Soon deidara came out tobi hanging from his neck like a puppy who is little too attracted to his owner.

"Morning fucks, and if I find out that someone ate my breakfast I'm going to blow the fuck out of this house hold."

"You're going to give a blow job to a house? Mans down bad"

Hidan wheezed and deidara threw his headband at this then slowly walking to the kitchen annoyed by the older uchiha who was hanging from his neck.

" I'll make breakfast for you, deidara."

The hand of the younger uchiha was on his shoulder and the blonde felt chills go down his back.

"Damn it! You uchiha stop doing that! Scaring the hell out of everybody!"

Itachi sighed and closed his eyes, his hands going for the cabinets. Itachi wasn't only a strong genjutsu user but also a good cook. He enjoyed making food and secretly  always made food he knew sasuke liked to the house hold members.

Deidara backed away and sat down at the kitchen table forcing tobi to get off of him. The blonde was annoyed as he rested his head on the palm of his left hand tapping the table with the other and watching the show hidan and the others were watching. Not wanting to take a look at hidan who did that thing yesterday. Deidaras cheeks appeared red as he thought about it.

"Kakashiiiiii"

Tobi screamed taking a hold of his hand but immediately getting yelled at.

"Shut the hell up, no one talks during lego ninjago alright?"

Hidan spat at this and tobi bowed his head.

"Tobi just wanted to talk......"

"Fuck off take him to another room or something"

Thats when tobi got the best idea and dragged the boy out from narutos hold into his room. Deidara rolling his eyes thinking that man is probably going to rape the poor boy.

As kakashi sat down on Tobi's bed having the masked man right infront of him, he was getting slightly scared by the deep toned voice the man now had.

"Are you ready to hear the truth about kakashi hatake?"