s3 chapter 2- finding emo #2

"gha! baka senpai"

tobi inhaled and rubbed his head after deidara had slapped it.

-----------------

"is there  literally no way we can fight them?"

naruto spoke having kakashis eyes nailed on his back. the elder just sighted not giving and excuse to the blonde ninja. he glanced around the tree they were sitting on and found a perfect spot for reading.

"huh? sen- really!?"

kakashi admired the annoyed look on narutos face. well to be honest he admired any look on narutos face. he liked being a tease.

"theyre elite ninjas, naruto. we cant just go in for an.......... attack"

before kakashi could even finish the tree was full of shadowclones after naruto had said one of his catchphrases "shadow clone jutsu!"

"you still haven't said sorry about the one night kakasi!"

naruto yelled as he jumped down leaving his sensei sit alone on the tree. his copies all together followed him right in front of tobi and deidara.

"what show is this?"

tobi asked looking at his senpai while pointing at naruto.

'i should have known narutos personality by now-'

kakashi sighted as he jumped down next to the group of narutos. and tobis eyes widen behind his mask

"wooooah scary! copy-senpai!"

deidara sights wanting to know what was the jinjurikis and the copy ninjas intentions all the clowning made deidaras head hurt and he decided to speak up.

"whats your intentions?"

"figure out what youre doing with sasuke uchiha."

kakashi answered politely. tobi was confused

"wasnt itachi supposed to kill all of them?"

tobi was an uchiha himself and he pretty much knew itachi hadn't killed all of them, he wanted to play a little.

"you really didnt know he was an uchiha?"

deidara looked at his comrade and almost slapped this. in reality though naruto was the one who had no clue about nothing; first if all who was itachi and what did this person have to do with sasuke?

"but our intentions and what were going to do with that extra uchiha isn't pretty much your business" 

deidara said and stood up walking away leaving the  orange masked man sitting by himself. he thought he was fine but he sure didnt know naruto very well. naruto gave a strong punch on the neck of this but deidara kicked him on his side with his left leg.

"i guess i could take the nine-tails with me"

but the boy had disappeared in to thin air leaving a cloud of dust behind him.

'shadow clone?'

naruto grinned leading all his clones into and attack but staying away himself. deidara knew what was coming and took a piece of his explosion clay from his pocket throwing this at the shadow clones making them disappear.

____________________________________

lee and gaara had found their objectives too; itachi and kisame.

"hey thats the one we took the one-tails from, itachi"

kisame smiled pointing at gaara. itachi sighted.

"he has carried a curse inside of him, be kinder kisame"

kisame stopped smiling  and his hand fell back on its orginal place; next to him.

"i appreciate your kindness but i need to know what the akatsuki is doing with sasuke uchiha"

gaara said and itachi didn't even twitch after hearing the name of his little brother he dearly loved.  

"sasuke..."

he only muttered. its true that he heard a rumor of sasuke joining the akatsuki but he indeed hasnt seen him since he was a kid.

"what ever they plan on doing with him. i hope they dont hurt him..."

were the only things that itachi said before turning around not wanting to cause a scene.

"i'll keep an eye on him. he is my little brother after all."

gaaras and lees eyes widen after hearing this information. it was all coming together they needed to report this to the rest of the groups

______________________

"watch your movements naruto!"

kakashi shouted taking naruto by his waist and pulling him close.

"deidaras explosions are powerfull dont get too close"

he looked down at the boy who couldn't help but blush kakashi smiled before getting kicked on the face letting go of naruto who fell down

"dont smile at him... kakashi"

kakashi lifted his head up seeing  sasuke stand next to himstaring right in his soul. deidara let out a small tsk after seeing who had arrived. after deidaras explosions stopped the whole forest was quiet. 

sasuke was ready to take what was his.

_______________________

man i started watching jjk (jujutsu kaisen) and that shit be bussin