s4 chapter 11

The wooden floor was cold and hard as naruto stepped on it slowly closing the door after him having rather depressed look on his face wanting to be left alone for a moment.

Kakashis small legs find their way to naruto slowly walking to him and wrapping his arms around the blonde boy.

"Kakashi, what is it?"

The boy with bright diamond blue eyes would ask sounding rather fatigue. Kakashi pressed his head into narutos chest mumbling.

"I missed you. Why did you even leave me like that."

"Here your ass is! Little bastard!"

Hidan ruffled narutos hair as he came into the apartment with deidara.

*time skip like my heart skips a beat when I see gaara*

It was late. Probably too late for the two youngsters to be awake. Sitting by the unopened TV the blonde and the hatake were talking not really even wanting to sleep. The conversations they had didn't really have anything to with anything they just blabbered on before our beloved priest came up to the second floor.

"The hell you bitch boys doing up? Its hidan hours get going if you don't drink alcohol."

Kakashi is the first to get on his feet as hidan stands by the stars smiling like an idiot getting ready to tease the shit out of the boys. He goes after the hatake and grabs him by the back of his neck.

"I was just messing with ya ay~"

"I really want to sleep."

The hatake complained and hidan let go tch'ing quietly after. He picked the remote and turned on the TV as he walked to the kitchen opening the fridge.

"You want  sake, beer, whiskey, other? Well wine is konans but...  We could make that happen."

"Nothing thanks."

Naruto politely answers but hidan and his twisted personality didn't really care and he took a bottle of sake and two glasses and headed to the couch. When hidan sat down placing his stuff on the table, naruto scooped away feeling rather uncomfortable.

"In this house we drink."

He claimed while pouring the thick sake to the glasses and sliding one to naruto. The blonde shyly took the glass and poured it all  down his throat coughing massively after.

"Wha- what the hell is this!?"

"Good, am I right?"

Hidan devilishly smirked as naruto shoik his head absolutely disgusted by the bitterness of the drink.

"I hate it."

"Don't be such a pussy take some more ay"

Hidan poured naruto more and more and more and when the clock hit 2am they both were so waisted they probably could  start making out and remember nothing.

"You know what's fucked up, hidan?"

"Same"

They didn't talk much during their drunken state but one conversation was rather interesting.