s4 chapter 13

Naruto, as unevenly as he walked, wrapped his arms around the man trying his best to comfort this.

"Naruto...."

Hidan slowly places his hands around the boy having narutos head against his neck. Quietly the man under his started to sob.

"Fucking d-damn it! I have no reason to get so fucking emotional"

Hidan cried the salty tears making his eyes hurt and red and his cheeks warm. The last time this man had gotten a hug was.....never? Naruto finally let the sobbing man go and sits beside him taking a good glance at the clock.

"Hidan... The clock"

He pointed out and the man cleared his throat.

"I-im sorry yeah we should get to bed."

Even though hidan said he was going down stairs to spend the night he fell asleep as soon as naruto made his way out of the living room.

"I-itachi?...kakashi?"

Naruto asked from the empty, cold and dark room as he walked in unfortunately
Itachi had gone to a team mission with kisame that would last the night so kakashi was sleeping alone.

"Naruto.. Is that you? What time is it.."

The boys were whispering at each other. As kakashi rubbed his eyes trying to get the tiredness away naruto shook his head.

"Nononono. Stay asleep Im just saying that I'll come sleep next to you"

"O-oh alright."

Kakashi nodded and naruto took off his shirt threw it on the table and got under the covers with kakashi. Like an instinct kakashi got closer to naruto having his head buried to narutos chest.

"You're cold."

"It is pretty cold today."

Naruto laughed. Making kakashi also smirk. After a big yawn naruto was almost fully asleep kakashis' warm breath making him shiver now and then when it hit his chest.

"Naruto.."

"Hm?"

Warmth had gotten a hold of both the boys and they could feel their body heat warming up each other by the second. It was so quiet you could hear a mice walk around somewhere. Kakashi blushed wrapping himself against naruto and bringing him self closer to the boy.

"I'm in love with you. Naruto."