chapter 11 - feeling

Kakashi knocks on the wooden door. Without getting an answer he decided to step in.

"Where is he!!?"

"Naruto..."

Kakashi sighted as the blonde wouldn't stop running around and yelling.

"Naruto!"

Naruto stopped running and glanced at the man who had called him

"kashi-sensei??"

Narutos eyes shined brighter than before, the big smile of his painted on his face. Naruto jumped on kakashi to hug him. This sudden movement made kakashi lose his balance and both of the boys laid on the ground naruto on top of kakashi.

"I thought that akatsuki kidnapped you!"

Naruto smiled hugging his sensei even more tight.

"Naruto..."

The blonde boy lifted his head up to to see the face of the man who had once again mentioned his name

"Get off of me..."

"Oh sorry.."

Naruto smirked, getting off of kakashi giving him the chance to sit up. When both of the boys were sitting on the floor, kakashi decided to ask the question that has bothered him ever since he had been informed that naruto took care of him.

"What did we do?"

Naruto thought about what they did. As soon as he was done thinking, he opened his mouth.

"Normal stuff. We ate food, hung out with konohamaru, went outside and ... Yeah that's pretty much it."

Kakashi sighted 'it wasn't so bad ... Although he thought that akatsuki had kidnapped me.' Just when kakashi had relaxed naruto said without hesitation.

"Oh yeah and we kissed!"

Kakashis' eyes widen and a light blush creeps on his face. Of course kakashi liked naruto as a student and he sure was glad to have him on his team, not only because he was strong but he reminded kakashi of his own sensei and narutos dad.

Minato

"M..my first kiss.."

Kakashi said putting his fingers on his lips. Naruto bursted out laughing harder than ever before. He laughed so much that it hurt him.

"Your first? I got mine when I was 12"

He said not holding back his laughter.

"The fact that sasuke was my first kiss is besides the point.."

Naruto said still pointing at kakashi and laughing.

"But still kakashi. a handsome and a strong man like you should be able to get all the ladies or .. Men they want to."

Whispering the last part, Naruto cleared his throat and gave kakashi a chance to speak up.

"Hmm.. Well I was about to offer you a cup of ramen as a thank you but I see you're too busy with laughing at me..."

"NOONONONO IM NEVER TOO BUSY FOR RAMEN"

Kakashi laughed a little and motioned naruto to get up so they could get some ramen.

_____________________

"Naruto.... You have eaten 16 bowls and I talked about one..."

Naruto didn't even notice kakashi and his question, he was so in his ramen filled world.

All of the sudden a tough of him kissing naruto pops into kakashis mind. this fantasy world of his had gone way worse.. As a bisexual man he was okey with a men and women but naruto??! He was just a kid.. Who doesn't think anything else than ramen and sakura.

Shivers go down on kakashis' back as he watched narutos lips and the movements of them 'i kissed those..'

"So naruto.."

"Yeah?"

The blonde slurped the last ramen noodles from the cup and looked up to the man next to him.

"What did it feel like to k-kiss me.."

Naruto looked back at his bowl
But felt how the eyes of his sensei glazed down on him eagerly wanting an answer.

"Nice..."

The boy muttered and placed the empty cup next to the other cups and motioned the owner to give him one more.

"Oh.."

Kakashi said and went back to his own thoughts 'is naruto as a partner really a good idea.... Well he isn't even interested in people like me just what am I? Old man who likes porn?' Kakashi sighed 'i need to talk to iruka..'

"Sensei"

'Look I can hear him even in my thoughts'

"Sensei!"

"Hmm yeah what ...."

Kakashi blurted out as soon as he realized that naruto was really calling him.

"Let's go.."

"Oh.. Yeah let me pay first.."

__________________

Naruto and kakashi said their good byes to the owner and left. The silence was not as awkward as kakashi had thought. The silence continued until they were at narutos door step.

"Well see ya naruto..."

Kakashi turned around and started walking away only to hear something behind him

"Kakashi..."

The voice said. Kakashi knew it was naruto and turned around.

"Hmm?"

"About the kiss and how it felt.."

The tone didn't fit narutos personality at all it was so .... Cold and broken down. What he said catched kakashis' attention and he walked closer.

"Could you come to my level.."

Kakashi nodded and did as he was told he got down to narutos level.

"Now what you wan- whAT have I said about touching my mask..!"

'Oh..'

Naruto gently pressed his lips on the other ones giving him a small kiss. He then licked kakashis' lips showing him that he should open them. Kakashi noticed this and gave narutos tongue permission to explore his mouth. Narutos mouth tasted like ramen (wonder why) but kakashis' flavour was so new and tasted rather good that naruto didn't want to stop.

They eventually did stop

"Th.. That's how it felt.."

Naruto said heavily breathing from the need of air the long kiss gave him.

"I..."

Kakashi was out of words to say. What the fuck did they just do? He kissed a fifteen year old? Was this okey? No? Yes?

"I'm sorry.."

Naruto said stepping into his own apartment and leaving his sensei outside.

Kakashi stood there just thinking about what happened 2 minutes ago.

'What the fuck'

________________

Okay bros should I write a gaanaru fanfic

Worms: 976