s4 chapter 2

In tsunades office kakashi hears it all, the fact that he was an adult, he doesn't belong in here and that he needed to learn his past before he could fully transform into what he was. All tsunade was able to explain was that his sensei had been the fourth hokage.

Explaining a past of a man that never spoke about it was hard, the only remaining person who would know it was obito uchiha but how would they know who or what he was.

"I recommend visiting kakashis' house for answers"

The blonde hokage said and unsure of her decisions naruto nodded back resting his hand on kakashis' shoulder as the silver head was frozen in place.
How should he react to that all? He was just told that he belongs into another timeline, how is he supposed to understand that?

"Now then, the key is under the door mat and if you discover something the kazekage is willing to help you any way he can. And here take this 200 dollars as a gift I want to make sure that one of our strongest jounins stays alive."

Naruto was wordless he had nothing to say back so he just glanced at the boy and nodded. The two leave the hokage tower heading to kakashis apartment. The trial was long, quiet and awkward. As naruto kicked the small rocks on the ground he started a conversation, one sided conversation.

"So...are you mad."

He slightly leaned forward and kakashi only shrugged. Naruto kept his gaze on the ground rather sad about the reaction of the smaller one. There was only one thing he could think of to cheer up the boy, ramen. It always made him feel better. But he had something else to do now and they could always get ramen later.

Naruto gazed around the village which never really changed. Soon he saw the most familiar brown eyes there is.

"Iruka sensei! Can you pleaaaase join us!"

The man made his way to naruto as the blonde waved at him. Kakashi stood rather shy behind the future hokage. Iruka scratched his face a little as he smiled.

"As much as I would like to I'm afraid I have no time."

He glanced at kakashi who peered from behind naruto immediately looking away when his eyes met irukas small brown ones. Rather awkwardly iruka got on his knee to be on the same level as kakashi. He reached his hand out to kakashi.

"I'm iruka. Ive met you before"

Kakashi slowly reached for the hand taking a good hold of it.

"I'm.k... Kakashi"

He shyly responded. It was very adorable for the brunette how shy kakashi actually had been. Iruka didn't know kakashi until his adult years and meeting the kid version like this sure was something. Kakashi wasn't usually that "shy" he was just introverted. Like the one time he thought obito was a stranger and didn't say hello to him when they met.

Iruka smiled letting go of kakashis' hand and getting back on his feet.

"I suppose I need to go now."

He smiled taking a last glance at the boy seeing how this hid his masked face into his scarf 'why can't he be that adorable as an adult' he sighed as he walked away. Naruto waved after him as the continued to walk finally actually making it to the jounins house.

Naruto was sweating from excitement. He had never been in kakashis house except in that really weird dream where he kissed sasuke. He showed his tongue at his thoughts as he reached to take the key from under the door mat.

He put the key into the door lock and twisted, as he opened the door it made a slight ear slicing sounds. Kakashi himself was the first one to step in naruto following right behind. he closed the door and threw the keys on the cup that was on the shelf beside him.

The room they were in was normal sized with a bed few shelves and a tv. He went further into the room sitting on the bed as he saw how carefully kakashi was going around his own house.

He looked around noticing few pictures frames above the bed. He leaned closer seeing the picture of his team. He took it on his hands and smiled.

'Awe how sweet.'

As naruto placed the other one down he saw the other picture.

'Hold on...what's this."