"Okay so I had a couple of drinks what's the big deal?" Harry was acting like nothing was going on and I didn't like it.

"The big deal is that you told me you didn't drink, and now you do? There's a reason why people drink Harry." Everyone I ever knew had a reason to drink, my mother, Kristina, and even myself. It was just the way to numb the pain away until drugs fell into our hands. I never did them but everyone else did. I sure am hoping Harry doesn't do drugs.

"I rarely drink." Harry says only answering one of my statements. "I drank tonight because my father called." It was unraveling, who Harry was and it finally was making sense. I wanted to fix him, it was just a thing I wanted to do with everyone. I usually don't give up on people, I never will. I want someone to say to me that it was because of you that I kept on going. And I hope one day, when I feel like giving up on myself that someone out there doesn't give up on me and keeps me going. Is that so wrong?

"What happened with your father?" I hoped I wasn't crossing the line. The last thing I wanted was for Harry to yell at me again. He sits down on the couch quietly and pats the seat next to him.

"Do you ever just feel like why? Why would someone that was supposed to protect you fuck you over so badly." I could feel as though Harry was talking right about my life. I could say it over and over again that my mother was an alcoholic, but it wouldn't change her. I couldn't change her.

"Yes, all the time." I simply say. Maybe Harry and I were more alike than we thought. Harry looks me right in the eyes and I could now see a whole other life behind them. His green eyes weren't the bright piercing green, but they weren't dark either. They were just neutral and grey. "What happened?" Harry shakes his head and looks away from me.

"It's nothing I can't fix." Harry gets up just as the door opens and reveals a saddened Louis. I wonder what was on his mind.

"How was dinner?" I ask him hoping to bring his spirits up.

"It was terrible." Louis says in a sullen manner. He seemed so sad and upset unlike his usual self. I wanted to ask what was wrong, but I didn't want to push him to tell me. "Eleanor and I broke up." He says. Harry just stares at him, but I get up to comfort him.

"I'm so sorry." I hug him to comfort him, and he hugs back. I knew my hugs always came in handy when people were upset.

"It doesn't matter." I knew Louis was sad and it did matter. You never tell me that "it doesn't matter." because if it was enough to make someone cry, if it hurt them that much, then it does matter. Never think that you are insignificant or that your problems aren't important because you matter. Never act like you are okay when you aren't.

"It obviously does if you look this hurt." Louis looked as if all his dreams were just crushed. "She must've been someone great." I would've liked meeting Eleanor, she sounded nice from what Liam's told me. Liam was probably the only guy that told me anything around here.

"She was controlling as fuck." Harry says. This wasn't his time to be rude to Louis. Louis was hurt and didn't deserve any battle from Harry right now. I give Harry a death stare telling him to shut up.

"I'm going to bed. Night Sarah." Louis says and heads for his bedroom. I felt bad for him. Heartbreak was never a good thing, it was painful and hard to reverse. I used to never want to risk getting in a relationship, I knew it would only go downhill. It always does.

"Harry you didn't have to be so rude. He's hurting and that wasn't something you should've said." I say scolding Harry. I already knew he didn't care, but I still wanted to chastise him.

"Do you want me to praise her? That wouldn't have helped him either." I guess he's right in a way, but he was still way out of line. It just wasn't the right time for Harry to be cruel.