No Worries, Blondie

Writing Letters

Chapter 13: No Worries, Blondie

Amelia

That's right, be envious of me and my nice long summer break before I have to return to school! Although I can pretty much guarantee that your summer is going to go a hell of a lot better than mine will ever amount to so therefore, I am now the envious one. Dammit. Honestly I don't think that I'll have problems with any summer romances and this time I have to thank you for it.

When I sent you my last letter I noticed my mailbox was off so I was like kicking it and such to straighten out because that's how smart people fix things. Anyways, I'm just admiring my work and some random biker dude was screaming at me to move and he ended up swerving, sliding on the pavement, and scraping his whole right leg. Long story short, I patched him up and he took me out on a very late lunch that Wednesday. I don't believe it was the last we will be seeing of each other either, quite magical if I may say so myself :)

Any-who, I'm glad you have finally realized that you are an oddball but it's okay, I still love you. Hey you better pick me up in a hot shot car, I want my rise to fame surrounded in fancy things. That said, if you crash that pretty little car then the back of your head will meet my hand, clear enough for yah? I really wouldn't want to have to inflict any physical pain but I will if I must, that does include tackle hugs because they are the shit. (loving that I can say what I want now, :D)

I'll be here, rooting for you the entire way along with the girls as we jump around like complete idiots and yes, swoon, over all of you. If you ask nicely I'll add a picture of me the next letter, although it's going to take a rather long photo shoot with the girls and maybe 2 hours of hair and makeup. They are still pursuing their crazy fantasy that were going to meet and fall in love, lunatics they are.

You should try and get used to, Mr. Curls has reeled in Katie and Justine rather nicely just with a simple flash of those dimples although, who wouldn't love them. In honesty I can kind of picture you guys running down a busy street from a mob of fans, only because you show the potential for it!

Of course your instant reaction would be to worry about your reputation back at home while you're living your dream. Forget about what anyone else thinks! You were given a second chance and really you should be kissing Simon's feet for the opportunity. Don't give up now and keep your chin up because I can really see you boys going far, considering that judge's house episode, you're in for a ride.

Bromance? Alright I'm going to gather the girls up and we shall discuss a good ship name for them, it will be moy perfecto, or whatever... At least you all get along just imagine if you didn't. Dreams crushed, ouch, but you're not so yay for friendships! I love spoiler alerts though and especially about an up and coming band a hello wink wink nudge nudge ONE DIRECTION! Who cares how they look at you? I'm more important then them so keep your eyes on the letters and not there observant ways. I'm only funny because I'm a strange, awkward, nerd who knows how to make others feel better about themselves, I made your friends probably love that girls in the states fan girl over them, its all good.

Not my fault that you defaulted yourself to that... I was just going along with your conceited ways and agreeing with you and in turn you did ogle over me. I'm not going to put you down for attempting to be sensitive, because when boys do that it just improves their lovableness and you my friend already have tons of it. My friends are weird, end of story.

There is no reason for me to follow my own rules! I set them for you just in case you decided to back out when you realize that I'm going to win, see I can be nice. Thanks for the consideration of asking for McDonalds, that's really all I can afford but sadly you're choosing off the dollar menu, sorry buddy! I'm not going to 'come at you' instead I shall shove pie in your face and stand on your head with a glorious fist pump because I am a winner. So, come at me!