"What-" He said frowning his eyebrows in a much more threatening manner, his face had fell from the intimidating expression he had on before, guilt and concern lacing his voice. "Who?"

"Your sister-" The colour from his face flew away. "And all my friends."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." He said, leaving her hands only to have them fall next to her body. She glanced at her wrist, seeing a red cuff lacing it's lining, Y/n took a deep breath and turned her gaze to Tom who was walking uneasily.

He ran his palms across his face, rubbing his distressed eyes.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asked, a bit concerned from what was going on.

"No, it's cool." He said, gaining back his usual cool; his voice much more casual then before. "Just don't, don't tell anyone else."

Y/n raised her eyebrows and folded her arms.

"Listen pretty boy, I'm not that proud of sucking your dick either, I didn't want anyone else to know in the first place." She said clearing any misconception he had about her being one of the obsessed sluts that roamed the school.

"Yeah ok whatever." He said rolling his eyes and running his hand through his hair. Y/n scoffed and made her way out of the bathroom, however Tom was standing just in front.

His shoulder slightly touched her own and a short moment of an unexplainable glance was exchanged between the two of them.
Y/n let out a heavy, shaky breath and continued out of the bathroom. She looked down at her wrist, red and sore. Her hands touched the side of her neck and felt the warm fabric covering the purplish mark under its thread.

She didn't understand what she was feeling for this boy. It was a stubborn attraction, a sexual attraction. Something she couldn't hold back. Something that took over her every time she laid eyes on him.

That night, she remembered everything about it. Though she was drunk, she remembered every feeling that rushed through her veins. On that night.

But it was just a temporary sexual attraction.

Right?

Y/n walked slowly to the other direction as soon as she spotted Tom getting out of the bathroom. However, before she could reconcile with herself, she heard Siena's voice coming from the middle of the hall:

"Hey- what were you doing in the boys washroom-?"

>

"So? What happened that night between you and Sam?" Divs asked that same day as the group sat on their usual table in the cafeteria.

"What night?" Riley said pretending as if she didn't know what Divs was on about.

"Oh you know which one, come on tell us." Louis joined in, he leaned across the table to look at Riley with raised eyebrows, still sipping on his juice.

"Well-" She began and looked around the table staring at the other five who were eagerly waiting for her answer.

"We slept together?"

Y: "WHAT?!"
S:"HOLY SHIT!"
L:"FUCKING HELL!"
D:"NO WAY?!"
M:"EITHER THIS IS FALSE INFORMATION OR IM HALLUCINATING!"