38

Chapter 38

Estella's POV:

"Mommy? Two Mommy?"

Hindi ko alam kung nananalamin ba ako o ano. Ano ba 'to? Nagparetoke kaya siya? Mukhang hindi, eh. Bakit sila magkayakap ni Ate Ariana? Bakit umiiyak si Ate Avi? Anong nangyayari?

Unti-unting kumunot ang noo ko, "Sino ka?" Halos bulong na 'yon pero sapat naman para marinig nila. Tinignan ko siya magmula sa ulo hanggang sa paa. This girl better not be someone I should know.

Ang babaeng nasa harap ko ay tumingin sa 'kin na parang nagmamakaawang tignan siya na para bang kilala ko siya. E, sino ba siya?!

She pouted when her tears started falling, "Hi, Ate.." Muntik na akong mapabitaw kay AZ nang yakapin ako ng babaeng nasa harap ko.

Hi, Ate?

Then suddenly, something in my mind popped up.

"I'm pregnant! Baby Athena will be an Ate!"

"What?! No! I don't want to be an Ate, Mom! Ako ang baby sa family natin! I'm not going to be an Ate!" I shouted. I started stomping my feet out of the living room, ako? Ate? No, way! I heard Ate Avi and Ate Ari shouting my name downstairs.

I locked my door before going to bed and covering my whole body with the comforter. I tried to sleep so that I won't cry. I really tried.

"Hey, baby.." Daddy knocked on the door. "Can you open the door for Daddy, please?" I can imagine that he's already pouting behind that door so I had the urge to stand up and reach for the doorknob, and I'm right, he is pouting so I pouted too.

He carried me to the couch before explaining why I shouldn't be mad for having a baby sibling. I somehow agreed with some of his terms just like playing with her if she's sad, also.. comforting her once she cries. I'll also be her partner because Ate Avi and Ate Ariana are big girls already.

"How are you sure that it's a girl, Daddy?" I innocently asked.

"Hmm, I won't tell you that secret," He chuckled. "Can you come up with a name for her?" He pouted again. I nodded happily, finally! I'll be the one to make a name!

"If my name is Estella which is a star, then she should be the moon, she'll be Elara, since it's the closest to the moon," I explained. Dad liked 'Elara' so he told me that my sisters and I should come up with the next name.

"Hmm, what about 'Ashiana'?" Ate Avi suggested, I shook my head. That's too unfair! It's the closest to her name, well, it sounds like it!

"Ooh, what if 'Arielle'?" Ate Ariana suggested. I shook my head again, she's just like Ate Avi!

"Nope," It should be unique. The name that is not used by everyone, but it's rare! "Rare.. Asteria.."