"Alright" she breathed grabbing her bra and putting it back on. Then she went over and got her robe, wrapping it around her body. She came back over and got in the bed beside me.

"Comfortable?" I asked.

"Yes" she smiled.

"Good"

"Now what do you want to talk about?" she asked.

"Well I've wanted to ask you something for a very long time, but I couldn't find the right time to bring up the subject." I said nervously and she gave me an attentive look.

"Austin, you know whatever it is, you can ask or tell me." she said in return.

"Okay" I agreed.

"You never told me what happened to you the day you left the office and ended up in the hospital later that night" I mentioned and she tensed up.

"I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to relive it" she said honestly.

"If you don't want to-" she cut me off.

"I left your office and walked home. Halfway to my apartment a guy started following me, he was dressed in all black." she explained.

"Do you know the guy?" I asked and she hesitated.

"It was Sawyer" she mumbled.

"Are you positive?" I asked her and she nodded.

"What did he do?"

"He grabbed me before I could get into the building and I tried to scream, but it was no use. He threw me up against the wall and told me that he was going to let me speak. He said if I screamed that I would regret it." she paused as a tear ran down her cheek. I quickly wiped it away before she continued "He threatened me to leave you, he said that you didn't deserve me and that if I didn't do it, I would see him again."

"Well how did you end up with a dislocated arm and-" she cut me off.

"When he told me to leave you, I told him no. I told him that he didn't control me and that he couldn't tell me what to do. He threw me down onto the concrete and started to kick me repeatedly. I curled up in a ball trying to protect myself from him, but it didn't work because he noticed what I was trying to do. He yanked me up by my arm-"

"That's how your arm got dislocated" I said and she nodded.

"He punched me in the face twice maybe three times, I don't remember. At that point I started to black out and the last thing I remember is him pushing me backwards, then my body meeting the concrete." she explained.

"Probably not what you expected to hear, but that's what happened" she said.

"Baby, I didn't expect to hear anything. I just wanted to know the truth about what happened." I said "And I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you"

"It's not your fault, don't apologize" she said "It's over with and we got through it"

"Okay" I smiled giving her a quick kiss.

"Yeah, so now you know" she said giving me a weak smile.

"Thank you for telling me" I said and she nodded.

"Is that all you wanted to talk about?" she asked.

"No" I answered with a brief giggle "I'm doing a few concerts next week though"

"Oh, okay" she said.

"Yeah and I won't be able to go back with you to Miami" I said and her eyes widened.