54: Conscious or confident?

Start from the beginning

"Mmm... I like it when you show how much you want me" the man said and brought in one hand to his hole and let him feel his fingers caress the sensitive area that Eren had already been playing with. Eren let out a shaky moan and instinctively arched his back. "You've been so good today... I'm in awe of you" he praised him before using his mouth to cover two fingers in saliva which he then was able to slide right inside him.

"Oh god" Eren moaned and let his head drop down to rest on top of Levi's broad shoulder; the feeling from his fingers combined with the praise was incredibly gratifying.

"So slutty, yet so well-behaved for me" Levi mumbled and let his lips brush over the crook of his neck. "I'm the luckiest man and I'm going to reward you and make you cum until you forget your fucking name. Climb up" he finished.

Holy fuck... Eren cursed in his mind while feeling heat coarse through his body in reaction to the crude promises. Levi led him to turn around and get up on all fours on the big couch of the room with his upper body leaning over the backrest.

"Sir" Eren whined, looking over his shoulder to watch as Levi got down on his knees behind him and spread his cheeks. "Ahh..." he felt his face heat up from the provocative sight and the exposed position. But thankfully the past hour had made him reach such an intimate and relaxed state with the older that he didn't feel embarrassed or self-conscious... not yet at least.

"You're so pretty down here" he complimented him while making one of his wet fingers slowly push inside him.

"Mhhn" Eren moaned and made it sound like an halfhearted protest. Sexy or not, but how could an asshole be pretty?

"No, every part of you is beautiful, here too" he said and Eren could tell by the tone of his voice that he wore a small smirk. He put the pad of his thumb right across it and slowly rubbed the area giving Eren intense shivers going down his spine. "That's why I want to put my mouth on it".

"Oh... fuck" Eren whined, his expression quickly shifting as he felt Levi's tongue make the first teasing contact with him. He could tell by the feeling that he had licked his lips to make them wet and smooth as he now used them to caress, kiss and tease him right over his hole. "Fuck... Levi" Eren whined and leaned his forehead against the soft cushion that was the top of the backrest... and soon enough he was holding onto it for his dear life as he felt his legs quickly want to give out under him. Right then the teasing movement of his tongue and lips was interrupted by a sudden heavy slap that probably would leave a faint red mark on his ass.

"Holy fuck" Eren cursed as he felt his whole body tense up from the sudden stinging pain that coursed through his body like a wave. "Shit" he breathed and could tell himself that the tone of his voice was practically just begging him to do that again.

"Liked that?" Levi asked from behind him and then made a sound that Eren quickly realized was him letting saliva that he had gathered in his mouth drip down over his hole... Shit. Eren had noticed that Levi only seemed to grow more and more lewd and outrageous with him the longer they had been together and it was both intimidating and incredibly amazing.

"God yeah" Eren breathily replied with emphasis.

He felt two of Levi's fingers push inside him again and how he curled them upwards right as he used his other hand to once again smack his ass, making him cry out and tense up until even his fucking toes was curled tight. Eren gasped his name which only encouraged him to further increase the sensations as he took out his fingers to spread out his cheeks far and then used his tongue to push deep inside him again. ...Holy fuck, was he planning to have him cum like this? Cumming from purely having his ass played with wasn't something he had experienced before meeting Levi and just a few times together with him too, but this time Levi seemed to have no intention of stopping anytime soon and Eren already felt hyper sensitive and hyper receptive to every new sensation. The feeling was almost too much and soon Eren felt his thighs start to shake as strength seemed to leave his body.