And her answer made him clench his fist and curse his situation. Making him weak for himself yet strong for her.

"I wish I didn't."

..................................................

He leans on the bonnet of his car, arms folded in front of his chest and eyes fixed at the couple sitting on the corner table... chatting.

He didn't interrupt.

Just waited sitting there.Staring at them.

Few minutes later, they get up hugging each other , smiling and holding hands.
Making a nerve on tick on his forehead but he doesn't do anything.

Still staring .

They walk out of the restaurant to only make Vivian's step halt as her eyes met his. Making Elijah's gaze to follow.

"What are you doing here Ethan?"

She asks ,with irritation and he couldn't help straighten up and approach her. His eyes stared a bit longer on their intervined hands and as a clue Vivian immediately leaves Elijah's hand, making Elijah to feel hurt for a second.

Satisfied Ethan look back at her again.

"Why? Do I need an appointment to meet my future wife now?

She doesn't say anything. While Elijah clenches his fist. Pulling Vivian behind him, he steps in front of her.

"I swear to god Ethan. If you dare to hurt her..I promise to make your life a living nightmare."

Ethan chuckles a fake laugh, to only step forward and give Elijah his attention for the first time.
Their chests almost touching.

"Well then let me make a promise as well."

"I Ethan Lockwood swear to God that all those who hurted my Soph and played a part in killing her...I swear to take them to hell and back."

They just stare at each other in hatred and Vivian couldn't help feel afraid of his threat.
She knew how much he loved Soph...his hatred for her being hundred times worse.

"You are going to regret big time my friend."

Elijah says, knowing a glimpse of what the future holds.
His eyes staring into his brown ones which were veiled in hate.

"And that day Ethan. You will beg for forgiveness but no one will give it to you."

"You will beg for death but you won't get it."

Vivian's grip on Elijah's arm tightened asking him to stop it . And he does, stepping back from Ethan.

"Remember it."

Ethan clenches his jaw but doesn't say anything.While Elijah just walks from there silently, listening to Vivian's request.

Before Elijah and Vivian could leave. Ethan holds Vivian's wrist, stopping her.

"I wish to talk to you."

Was all he said and Vivian thinks for few seconds to finally nod at him.
Asking Elijah to leave.

"But-"

"I will be fine Elijah."

He reluctantly nods and leaves, not before giving Ethan one last cold stare.
Daring her to do anything to hurt her.

Once alone, Vivian stares at his tight grip on her wrist and back at his eyes.
And he leaves her immediately, getting the signal.

"Speak. What do you wish to say now?"