He asked Guoguo, "Aren't you married? Tell you how you managed to get your husband back then."

Guoguo thought about it seriously and then said to Shen Qingling, "It was him who went after me,so I don't know how to pursue someone. You'd better figure it out for yourself!"

Shen Qingling didn't get the answer from Guoguo, so he focused his attention on his brother. After hearing Shen Qingling's words, Shen Qingfei looked at him like he was looking at an idiot. Then he said, "Don't forget that you're not the only one who isn't married. If I have the ability, would I still be unmarried?"

Shen Qingling was speechless for a moment.

And suddenly, before he realized it, his brother had vanished. Clearly, his brother did not want to marry and be tied down. As a result, whenever a matchmaker came to offer a marriage, his brother would find an excuse to flee. That was the main reason he was still single, didn't you think? 

Shen Qingling was currently convinced that he was an idiot. People in love were thought to have a zero IQ, but he was in no position to be in love. 

At most, it was unrequited love, and his IQ had already dropped to this level. How unhappy would he be if he truly fell in love?

 Shen Qingling was concerned about the future.

What if the Emperor refused to appoint him as minister due to his low IQ? He'd be unemployed as a result. He'd never been able to get Tangtang, and his miserable position of being out of job would make it even more difficult.

Shen Qingling felt bitter just thinking about it.

He strolled about the home, trying to think of a solution. People who have never experienced love have suffered! There was no way to track down persons. 

The methods he remembered others using were similarly impossible to be employed due to a scarcity of materials and restrictive conditions now, so he had to devise new methods.

 Someone from the palace arrived before Shen Qingling could come up with a solid proposal. The Emperor had stated that he will visit the palace to discuss the Spring Test.

Shen Qingling was also aware of the Emperor's thoughts. After all, he had only been enthroned for a little more than two years, and the power of the court was not entirely in his hands. 

He naturally wanted to identify a few people who could be valuable to him now that it was the examination that happened every three years. 

Aside from the capital's aristocratic ancestors, there were a lot of impoverished students who came to participate in the Spring Test, and these poor students had no friends or factions. 

Of course, the most capable were the ones the parties wanted to recruit, and the Emperor was no exception.

In truth, Shen QingLing believed that it was not only underprivileged pupils who could be exploited. Although these kids had read a lot of books and performed well on their examinations, they were far from as sophisticated as the capital's aristocratic students. 

The environment was a major aspect that had a significant impact. Not all of the capital's aristocratic ancestors were politically active. It was much easier to make good use of them than of those unfortunate students.

After all, it may only take a few years for those from poor homes to become successful, and many aristocratic descendants in the capital were able to get started right once. Of course, there were a few standouts, such as Xu Qing. 

Tangtang, in Shen Qingling's opinion, was good at everything. He was also debating whether or not to introduce Tangtang to the Emperor. 

He stated that the Emperor would undoubtedly make his move first, and that he would be aware of it when the results were revealed, but he would not be the only one who was aware of it.