Tangtang cupped his hands together and said, "Young master, we are friends with Brother Qingling, but we've never heard him say that he wished to find a partner for his brother; you must have misinterpreted him." 

He looked a little better when Tangtang answered him, but he still seemed scornful. "All right, I knew it. When I get back, I will absolutely discipline those servants who were gossiping, I knew my brother wouldn't do that to me, he knows how I care about him," he remarked as he waved at Tangtang.

When he stated this, the childe knew he'd spoken the incorrect thing and turned away in a disguised manner. "Since that's the case, there's nothing else for you; as for this house, you can't live here any longer; it's his favorite place. I'll find someone to help find you a new house; you can move out tomorrow!"

Then he waved his hand and told the servants behind him, "Let's go!"

After the person left, Guoguo immediately closed the door. He turned his head and found that his brother was very angry. He thought that he was jealous, but he never imagined that Tangtang would say, "I really didn't expect Brother Qingling to have such a younger brother. Looks like the life of marrying Brother Qingling would not be easy!"

Guoguo held back the words that he wanted to comfort Tangtang. The road ahead would be long. It seemed like Shen QingLing still had a long way to go!

Guoguo didn't like this insensible childe, regardless of his identity. 

If Shen QingLing became his brother-in-law in the future, he would have to deal with this childe properly. He didn't want his brother to have any problems. 

Tangtang said nothing further but muttered that sentence. Then there was the dilemma of whether or not to live in the place at all. Despite the fact that they had paid for it, they should have acted wisely because the host refused to let them dwell here.

The other issue was that this host was not the person who had rented the place to them. Even though the visitor was Shen QingLing's younger brother, they were unsure if this was real. 

If that wasn't true, they must have been duped. Tangtang felt a pang of embarrassment. He was desperate to become friends with Shen QingLing. After all, it was difficult to find a bosom friend.

In the end, Guoguo made his decision and said to Tangtang, "Brother, let's not do anything yet. When Brother Qingling comes over tomorrow, we'll ask him about it. If he really wants us to move, we'll go to the inn. If that's not the case, we won't misunderstand Brother Qingling."

Tangtang nodded after hearing Guoguo's words, "All right! I don't know how such a thing could have happened."

He said the latter sentence in a whisper, but Guoguo still heard it clearly.

He smiled and said. "Brother, do you really not know or pretend to not know? Brother Qing Ling was a celebrity in the capital city. He had recently came here whenever he got off the field, so he naturally drew a lot of attention. It had been a few days, so people on the street were naturally gossiping about it. I just don't know how he'd go about selecting a companion for his younger brother. Obviously, the majority of people believed that brother Qingling had hidden a beautiful child in this residence."

After saying that, he glanced at Tangtang significantly. Tangtang immediately understood that the beautiful childe that Guoguo mentioned was him.

Although he was not rough, he definitely would not be recognized as a childe. It seemed like these people were really bored.

And there were clearly two people living here. He didn't know what these people were thinking.

Tangtang was still irritated at first, but when he saw Guoguo's face, which resembled his, he lost his cool. That was right. If you didn't know them well, they looked precisely the same, and even if they didn't hang out together, you'd think they were the same person. Tangtang didn't want to dwell on it any longer. It was just rubbish. He'd be irritated if he made a big deal out of it.