He felt obligated to assist him because he had saved his life. Furthermore, he was not only helping him, but he was also benefiting himself. Since he is here, he must follow the rules.

Guoguo nodded and agreed, "Alright then! Is there any ceremony for getting married here? I definitely can't do this now. Will the Patriarch say anything?"

"The ceremony is certainly important," Shanwai Muya remarked. "You won't be able to accomplish this right now, but I can explain to the Patriarch that the ceremony will be postponed first. You're staying at my house anyway."

"Then, I will recover as soon as possible. As soon as I can get up and walk around, we can start the ceremony."

Shanwai Muya did not respond. Guoguo's eagerness had nothing to do with him, he knew. He simply desired to return home. Despite the fact that they had been together for three days, this was their first meeting. He couldn't possibly have become attached to him so quickly. He, too, made this request since Guoguo was attractive.

Except for that one restriction, the Shanwai clan's rules were pretty conventional. Furthermore, Shanwai Muya told him a lot on the way back, so he didn't say anything about it. After he finished speaking, Shanwai Muya proceeded to get two bottles and told Guoguo, "These are our caln's special ointment. It can heal wounds extremely rapidly and without causing pain. I administered the medication on your body three days ago; it's time to change it now."

Guoguo lay down and said, "Then I'll have to trouble you."

Shanwai Muya pulled the cloth from Guoguo's body with care. Guoguo saw a dark film on his hand that looked like ink but didn't smell awful. There was a faint odor.

Shanwai Muya stepped outside to fetch some water after removing the cloth strip. Guoguo examined his arm and noticed that it was enlarged. It was, in fact, quite thick. In some places, there were apparent wounds. They should have been scratched by stone one by one. His arm began to ache once the strip of fabric was removed. He didn't feel any discomfort before because it was too tight and he had the ointment.

Shanwai Muya entered with a basin of hot water, just as Guoguo grinned. Next to the basin was a handkerchief. Muya touched the water with a towel before wiping Guoguo's arm.

The ointment was wiped down bit by bit, revealing the red arm, and the swelling, which looked a little scary.

Muya said, "Don't worry. Swelling means the ointment is working. You just need to apply it a few more times."

Muya didn't seem to think his injuries was significant. His tone was really laid-back. Guoguo didn't comprehend medical skills, therefore he didn't know what was going on. He could only trust what Shanwai Muya said.

After changing the medicine in his arm, it was time to change the medicine in his leg. Guoguo felt embarrassed to ask him to change it, but he couldn't. He didn't hesitate to let Muya take off his pants and replace his medicine, thinking he'd seen it all before. Of course, it would be preferable if his body wasn't so stiff.

Shanwai Muya laughed. "We're just changing your medicine and you're so shy. What do you want to do then when I carry you to the outhouse?"

Guoguo, who was not in a hurry to urinate, felt compelled to visit the outhouse. He glanced hopelessly at Shanwai Muya, wondering how a childe could utter such things.

Shanwai Muya said, "Why are you so shy? Didn't we agree we were going to get married and have a kid?"

Guoguo was helpless when he saw Muya's confused countenance.  Aren't they still not married?  They couldn't possibly do that! Shanwai Muya, on the other hand, was unconcerned. He carried him to the outhouse and took off his pants for him after changing the ointment on his leg. He was not at all shy.