Xu Ran said, "We're going to stay here. The children missed their home and wished to return to see it. Tongtong has also met his brother. If we have time in the future, we will take the kids to see them. It's fine, despite the fact that it was a little cold over there."

Xu Ran avoided bringing up the subject of Yanzhou. It was a knot in his heart, as well as the hearts of his family. Yanzhou was extremely good, but he had lost two children in that region, so his feelings had faded no matter how much he liked it. Lin Hua could obviously see that Xu Ran was not in a good mood, so he stopped. After all, we all had stuff we didn't want to discuss.

When they entered the room, Zhuo Yun was busy making bamboo baskets. When he saw Xu Ran and Lin Hua, he also stopped his movements. "You're back! Lin Hua also came over. What a coincidence! Xu Ran and the others had only arriced yesterday."

Lin Hua and Zhao Chen would come to stay for a few days every year for the past several years. They were pretty comfortable with Zhuo Yun by this point, and Zhuo Yun didn't regard Lin Hua as an outsider in the least.

After hearing Zhuo Yun's words, Lin Hua smiled and said, "It's indeed a coincidence."

Then he pointed to the bamboo baskets in the house and asked Zhuo Yun, "What are you doing with so many bamboo baskets?"

Zhuo Yun explained, "The fruit trees in the orchards are ready to be picked. These bamboo baskets are for picking fruits. By the way, you can take some of them when you go back. The fruits are big and nice this year."

"Okay! When the time comes, I'll pack one basket, but I'm still here for the potatoes. I don't know why, but the ones I grow aren't as good as the ones here."

Zhuo Yun said, "There are potatoes, all of them are left for you. As for the problem of how the potatoes grow well, you probably have to ask Xu Ran. He planted all the fields that produced the best potatoes, and I don't know how he made it."

When they needed Xu Ran, these two people who were talking nonstop remembered him. that he was present. Unhappily, Xu Ran touched his nose.

However, Lin Hua couldn't care that much, so he asked Xu Ran directly, "Xu Ran, tell me, does it matter where the potatoes are grown?"

Xu Ran rolled his eyes and found a seat to sit down. Then he said to Lin Hua, "Of course, tell me what kind land you planted, when you planted it and how you planted it."

Zhao Chen and Zhuo Yun also sat down, intending to hear what Xu Ran said.

Liu Tong and the others, on the other hand, did not join in. They walked to the kitchen to finish their work after putting their belongings down. Lin Hua and the others were still guests, no matter how familiar they were. And when the guests arrive, they must be entertained. Liu Tong and Shao Yu were two people who used to be quite busy in the kitchen. Now that Shao Yu was gone, the person was known as Qin Shuwen.

Over the years, Qin Shuwen's cooking skills have been pretty good. He did all the cooking in their house by himself, and Chan-Shu would occasionally come and help.

They were both working in the kitchen. While working, Qin Shuwen asked Liu Tong some fascinating questions regarding Yanzhou and the route. Liu Tong, of course, would not keep these things a secret, so he told Qin Shuwen everything, which piqued Qin Shuwen's interest and made him want to go outside and have a look.

Liu Tong said, "We won't go to Yanzhou for a while. But you can come with us when we go next time, but we should probably be relatives by then."

Qin Shuwen smiled and said, "Okay! I'll go with you then and see what is going on outside. However, when it comes to the matter of relatives by marriage, our Qingshu was really like his father. He is an infatuated person, and has been missing Baozi with a deep heart."