Tangtang shook his head and said. "Dad, we have it. We just want to have a look, and we won't buy anything. We'll come back as soon as possible."

"Then you can go! I'll wait here with your Daddy."

Tangtang took Baozi's hand in his and went with him after Xu Ran stated that. They also appear to be very similar. Furthermore, Xu Ran wanted to raise Baozi as a male, therefore holding hands was perfectly acceptable. There were, after all, a lot of people!

However, Baozi was still a childe and had a red mole on his ear. It was obvious that there were many people watching them when Tangtang held his hand.

They didn't seem to mind at first. They finally reacted as more and more people stared at them and began conversing.

Tangtang let go of Baozi's hand and smiled helplessly, "Why aren't you a boy? I don't dare to hold your hand even if I want to protect you in front of so many people."

Baozi pouted and said unhappily, "Brother, I'll tell Dad that you dislike and avoid me as a childe."

Tangtang hurriedly waved his hand, "Please don't, I don't want to be scolded by Dad. Besides, I'm actually talking about the situation. You saw what happened just now. You see, now that we don't hold hands any more, no one will look at us." at us."

Baozi looked around and found that it seemed to be like this. Then he didn't know what to say. It wasn't his fault to be a childe!

Well, these people were a piece of work!

Seeing his dispirited expression, Tangtang consoled him, "Come on, there's no need to get upset about such a trifle. Let's go and find out if there's a suitable house!"

Baozi looked at Tangtang, then nodded and followed him.

Tangtang and Baozi went their separate ways for a while. When Qin Shuwu and the others finished their job, they hadn't returned.

Seeing that Qin Shuwu was done with their work, Xu Ran said to Liu Tong, "Let's go first! They know this place, and they will come back by themselves later."

Liu Tong thought it was okay, so he didn't say anything and walked over with Xu Ran.

Xu Ran took Liu Tong into the charcuterie. Qin Shuwu asked without raising his head, "What can I do for you?"

"Brother Qin, we're back. Long time no see." said Xu Ran.

Qin Shuwu suddenly looked up and was surprised to see Xu Ran and Liu Tong. "You're back."

When Qin Shuwu saw Xu Ran and Liu Tong, he was taken aback. When he realized what had happened, he quickly welcomed them into the house to sit and asked his spouse to offer tea and dessert.

Xu Ran waved at him, "Brother Qin, don't trouble your husband. Since we are already so close, do you have to stand on such ceremony?"

Qin Shuwu said, "That's different. Despite the fact that we are close, you have been gone for many years. As a result, you can also be considered a rare guest. It goes without saying that I requested him to bring some tea and pastries."

Xu Ran smiled. "Brother Qin, so you are saying now. We have no intentions to leave in the near future because we are returning this time. We will definitely return to your establishment in the future. Don't give us the cold shoulder at that time."

Qin Shuwu glared at Xu Ran. "How could you say so? Didn't you frequent my place before you went out? Have I been annoyed?"

Xu Ran hurriedly apologized, "No, Brother Qin has never given us cold shoulder. I'm clumsy in words. Because Brother Qin is so gracious, please disregard what I just said."