Regardless, Doctor Despite the fact that he did not state it directly, Xu Ran understood what he meant. He remembered what Doctor He said and decided that he needed to find a way to question Doctor He about how to recover in the future.

Doctor He praised Tangtang and Baozi once more, and he wanted to retain Xu Ran for lunch, but Xu Ran declined. After all, they still needed to see Qin Shuwu and eat lunch at Qin's house. They were returning in the afternoon, and there were many individuals in the hamlet they needed to meet. It would take them at least a day or two to meet everyone in this situation.

After leaving Doctor He's pharmacy, they went straight to Qin Shuwu's fruit shop. "I wonder if Brother Qin's charcuterie is still open. I forgot to ask Zhuo Yun about it." Xu Ran muttered softly.

Liu Tong, who walked next to him, heard this and said, "I've asked Shu Wen about it. He said it was still open, so don't worry!"

Xu Ran was relieved to hear this. After all, he had put in a lot of time and effort in the charcuterie. Nobody wanted his belongings to be carelessly wrecked. "Because Qin Shuwu's own fruit shop was not shut down, the charcuterie should be open as usual." This was Xu Ran's thought.

Xu Ran thought he would be sad if it did close.

The fruit shop was as busy as ever during the summer. People were collecting fruits in the street. The clerks were busy weighing scales and collecting money, as well as conversing and not having a single minute of leisure in their mouths, but Xu Ran and the others did not notice Qin Shuwu.

When they turned their gaze to the charcuterie, Xu Ran and the others recognized each other. Qin Shuwu and his husband were busy packing cooked meals for customers, and there were people waiting in line outside, demonstrating how successful their business was.

Xu Ran didn't go over to interrupt them right away because he saw how occupied they were. He simply stood by the side of the road and spoke with Liu Tong.

Tangtang and Baozi, on the other hand, were old enough to be able to pass the time by themselves, so Xu Ran was unconcerned about them. Tangtang and Baozi hopelessly rolled their eyes behind them. Dad was unreliable for a few days every month, so perhaps he just started this month. However, neither of them said anything. After all, they noticed that the people on the other side were highly busy. It was wiser to wait a little longer. Tangtang and Baozi remained silent and began to look around.

There were a lot of people on this street, and the majority of them worked in the food industry. Baozi questioned if they could open a hotpot restaurant in this location. The location was fine, and more importantly, there were no eateries around, which was a plus for him. After a moment of staring, Baozi turned to Tangtang and asked for his opinion. Tangtang's vision was not awful after spending so much time with Xu Ran. He gave Baozi a nod "This place is fantastic. I really don't know if we'll be able to locate a suitable house. There must be at least two floors, or there will be insufficient tables."

Baozi said, "Brother, let's go and find out! If they have it, we can buy it as soon as possible, and then decorate it so that we can open it up as soon as the weather cools down."

Tangtang looked at the long queue opposite him and nodded. "Okay, let me talk to Dad first."

After Tangtang said to Baozi, he reached out his hand and gently pulled Xu Ran's clothes. Xu Ran looked back at him and asked, "What's wrong?"

Tangtang said, "Dad, Baozi wants to see the house nearby, and I'll go with him."

Xu Ran thought they were bored, so he didn't think much and nodded, "Okay! Look out for yourself. Do you have any money? Shall I give it to you?"