Family things

Desire •

We arrived at my parents house as a lot of my family from Louisiana came down to the city.. my family was very family oriented.. some you fuck with some you don't.. walking up I hugged and introduced my husband and son to a few of my uncles who was outside in the forth playing cards and listening to music.. as we walked in Dasani ran to my mom as soon as he seen her. He was so spoiled.. my mom eyes light up when she seen us.

My baby hiii. She said kissing Dasani as he giggled and smiled looking around.

Ma me. He said to her, he called her MA ME it was so funny and cute.

Oh my god Chase you got so buff while you was in there. My mom said as Chase said you know it how you doing moms with a hug.

I'm doing good it's so great to see y'all meet the family this is.. my mom said introducing Chase to everybody as everyone spoke and smiled.

After all that my dad wanted to speak to Chase so they went to his office as I checked my phone seeing that Diamond and Chris was on the way and so was Mia and Tay.

Hey babes. My mom said rubbing my back.

Hey moms this is beautiful. I said to her drinking my wine.

Thank you your glowing. She says smiling as I smiled.

I'm so happy he is out. I said with relief.

I am too. She says giving me a hug.

My auntie Tammy came up to me with her high ass.. I loved my auntie Tammy !

Auntieeee. I said giving her a hug as she hugged me back.

My favorite girl how has it been your so beautiful and your son omg ! She says smiling as I laughed.

Thank you you look great yes he's 4. I say smiling.

He's a cutie and don't let me get started on that man of yours. She said as I laughed out.

A beauty ain't he. My mom said..

Chile that man is fine as wine. Tammy said as we laughed.

The gang walked in speaking to everyone as Dasani ran to Cairo and Lil Tj and Diamond and Mia them walked up to us giving My mom and Auntie Tammy a hug.

My babiesssss. Auntie tammy said giving them a hug as they smiled hugging her back.

Hey auntie Tammy how you been? Mia says as they spoke.

Girl not how uncle Earl tryna get Chris to put him on outside. Diamond said laughing as I laughed.

Blood just want some money. Chris said laughing.

Where Chase at? Tay asked as I told him talking to my dad. He was in there for a min I wonder what's going on.. I told them I'll be back I decided to see what's going on. As I walked upstairs I heard a lil yelling going on as I ear dropped..

Take this money and leave away from my daughter your a danger to her and Dasani ! My dad said out.

I have money and with all due respect sir I AINT going no where that's my wife and son. He said.. what was my dad doing!?

You left your wife and son for 2 years. My dad said. Before it got any further I walked in.

What's going on? I asked as my dad started drinking his liquor.

Your dad tryna pay me 100k to leave you and my son. Chase said.

Dad that's disrespectful and foul how could you. I said out.

He's a danger to yo life Desire ! He shouted as my mom walked in.

What's going on ! She said looking at all of us.

Dad is tryna pay Chase to leave me saying he's danger. I said

You have no right Davis apologize. My mom said to him.

It's true I used to like him but actions speak louder then words. My dad said as my mom shook her head.

You won't be able to see my son again nor me talking to my husband like that. I said

Chill ma look I know you upset that I went to jail but I had to do what was right on my end but I love to daughter and my son and you know that Davis. Chase said.

What happens when you decide to kill somebody else or hurt my daughter. He said as Chase looked at him then me.

I've never put my hands on your daughter! Chase yelled getting angry..

Mom where gonna go. I said to her.

Noooo y'all just got here Davis stop this ! My mom said.

I just need a lil time. My dad said as I shook my head and he walked out.

I don't know what's gotten into him but you know your father please y'all stay. My mom said calming Chase down.

Moms we gone stay everything good. Chase said hugging her. He was so sweet... ugh my dad a come around.

Walking out the room we went back to the party like nothing ever happened.. My dad was gonna apologize to Chase in order for shit to be ok I won't allow the disrespect towards him. As we all was drinking, talking and Dancing.. Chase walked outside as I followed him he was lighting up his blunt as I hugged him from the back.

Hey sexy. I said as he smiled.

Wassup mamas. He said pecking me.

Your no failure to me I'm sorry for what my dad did. I said

It's good I mean I get what he saying he just want y'all safe. He said

But we is safe that's the thing you would never let anything happen to us. I said

You damn right I wouldn't y'all my world. He said hugging me.

Always big daddy. I said.

Ooop don't start nun. He said cheesing as I laughed out.

When we get home. I winked as Chris and Tay came out.

Wasss good nigga. Chris said as they dapped.

Sta deaaal Ian even see yall. Chase said out.

Shit nun much baby. Chris said as he puffed the blunt Chase passed him.

Them dunks fly nigga. Tay said.

Glooks them mfs fly too. Chase said.

After the party everybody said there goodbyes.. Dasani, Cairo and Lil Tj stayed at my moms and Chase was blowing my back out all night 🤪.