Family

Chase •
My moms came early this morning to pick up Dasani she couldn't wait. But this gave Desire some time to relax from having him so we was very appreciative. I was playing call of duty while Desire was sleep laying on the other side of the couch.

THE DOOR BELL RUNG.
I walked to the door it was Chris & Desire with Mia with gifts in they hand.

Congratulations boo. Mia says planting kisses on Desire to wake her up while Diamond followed with hugs as I Dapped Chris up showing some blunts laughing. That was my lil bro if you got a bro you would understand..

Oh I got some too. Chris says holding his pack up dancing.

Y'all did not have to bring gifts. Mia says smiling sitting up.

Girl that's our nephew what you talking bout. Diamond says taking a bottle of Wine out.

I'll go get some glasses. Mia says walking to the kitchen.

My bro really got a son I'm next. Chris says looking at Diamond.

Boy no. Diamond says as we laughed.

Yea your next Diamond. Chase says

You see this body I worked hard for this. She says.

Yes she did. Desire says as we drunk our wine & joked around dancing.

Not to kill anybody mood but what we gone do bout KS? Diamond ask as everybody looked at her.

We? You mean me & Chase. Chris laughs.

Oh we got him. Chase says grinning.

What y'all mean. Desire says looking at Chase.

My boy Tay found him Tryna break into his home & beat em took em to the lock up. Chase says.

So this nigga sold all his money for Dope & now tryna rob? Wow. Mia says shaking her head

I can't believe this nigga. Chris says puffing his blunt.

Y'all gone kill em. Desire ask

Nah I decided to beat em up real bad then send em on his way he ain't gone try to do nun back. Chase says smoking.

After talking bout the whole KS thing, we all decided to go blowing for the night so me & desire was at the house chilling since everybody left.

Say Hi mommy & dad. My mom says on FT showing Dasani moving around with his eyes closed.

Aw how he doing moms. Desire says smiling

He's a good baby just in & out of sleep. She says

You want us to get em mom. Chase ask

I'll bring him tomorrow if that's ok with y'all. She says

That's fine thank you we was going blowing tonight with the gang. Desire says picking up on my lingo with her fire ass

Okay well y'all have fun just wanted to check in with y'all. She says blowing kiss at us.

Okay love you. We both said then hung up.