Hood day

Chase • Compton Ca. 3:00pm
I was at the hood day at the trap everybody came out we was really going up on bloods ! Yea I said it blood gang or don't bang. Big chase money is what they call me. Everybody was smoking & drinking, dancing. Bitches steady tryna get my attention when it's plenty of niggas around here why me. Ks walked up hugging me & laughing as we started dancing together throwing up the hood. I pulled my phone out & recorded myself saying HAPPY TREE DAY ! As Chris got in throwing up the B as well as all the other Ogs. We was all drunk as fuck.

Desire •4:45
I was out with the girls getting a Spa Cleanse, it was really needed. As I was strolling on Instagram I seen a girl touch Chase dick as he threw the hood up in they hood pictures. My eyelashes twitched. Girl what's wrong? Diamond said looking at me concerned as Mia did the same. I showed them the pictures. I'm sure he told her to back up or something but I hate bitches like that. Mia said shaking her head. Bitches got no respect & just thirsty don't trip tho. Diamond said as I put my phone down to get started on my massage as the lady came out. After about a 1hr & 35mins we left & Diamond dropped me back off at home.

Chase •12:45
I got home a lil late then usual, I walked in closed & locked the door then headed up to the room to see Desire up on her Computer. Hey baby. I say trying to kiss her as she moved her face for me to kiss her cheek. Hey. Desire says dryly taking a sip of her Wine. How was your day. I say taking my clothes off to get ready to shower. It was coo. Desire says dryly again putting her Computer up then strolling on her phone. I sat besides her. What's the matter? I say looking at her. You not controlling these hoes is what's the matter. She says sitting her drink down showing me a picture of the hood pictures which showed Marina touching my dick a lil bit in the picture. I told her to watch out babe it's not even what your thinking right now. I say trying to hold her. Chase just go shower. Desire says not looking at me. Babe I would never cheat on you I'm not these other niggas. Chase says. As I said that she rolled over & got under the covers that let me know she was mad. I went to go take a shower got out, got in bed & grabbed her close to me. Chase move. Desire says trying to get out my grip. I moved that girl when she did that it might not look like it in that picture but I did. I say kissing her neck. Did you fuck her? Desire says turning around to look me in my eyes. Other niggas would have lied but I ain't. She sucked my dick a couple of times. I say. My point exactly. Which is why she did what she did. Desire says getting up from the bed. Where you going? I say standing up. I'm going to the guess room I just need some space right now. Desire says walking out the room. As she did that I sighed & went to bed.