Back as One

Desire •

I was so happy that my husband was back home with us.. he looked so sexy and buff, I missed his every touched ! Some bitches don't hold shit down when they supposed to but I did because this whats comes with being a drug lord.. Mrs Cherry cooked yesterday a nice meal and everyone was so happy he was here we just talked and drunk listened to music enjoying everything. So I woke up early and decided to cook my man some waffles, eggs, grits,bacon, biscuits. His favorite. He walked down with Dasani smiling asking me why I didn't ask him for help. He was so sweet still.

I just wanted to cook for you. I said smiling as we kissed.

Hey baby you hungry. I said talking to Dasani as he shakes his head yes.

Ima go turn some cartoons on for him. Chase says chasing Dasani as Dasani laughed and smiled..

Ladies if yo man ever go away show his son a picture so they can know because Chase was never a deadbeat so that's how his son knows as well.

Am I mad that he killed KS ? No because KS tried to kill him when he stabbed him up.. Thanks to big Jerry again my man is out on a 2 year bid ! Jerry was MVP and he was on Chase side all of our side if anything went down.. ALL KS HAD TO DO WAS HOLD IT DOWN BUT HE DIDNT🤷🏾‍♀️. Usually when you kill somebody you get life we'll Call big Jerry cause my man out out!

As Chase helped me with the food I made Dasani plate as he was watching letters and numbers on YouTube. Chase said his mom used to do that to him so that's how he knows. Then he made our plate and we sat down at the table eating..

Thank you mamas. He says kissing me as I kissed him back.

You welcome. I said smiling rubbing his face.

So Jerry said I'm all good. He said

That's good I just want everything to go back to the way it was Chase. I said

It will ma I'm back. He said as I shook my head.

Please. I said

It was hard when I had to leave y'all I felt like I failed y'all so I'm gone make that up I love you woman I fuckin married you for a reason and I put Dasani in you for my future I swear I got y'all for life. He said as I cried and we hugged.

I got y'all 4 life. I said throwing his hood up as we kissed and laughed.

My lil rida. He said eating his food as Diamond called me asking for a play date with Dasani and Cairo lil cute self. Even tho they was cousins they looked just alike. Both had curly hair from there dad.. Chase and Chris was Black, Solomon, Creole. I told her yea then told Chase about it he was happy about it all. After we was done eating we sat on the couch with Dasani as he smiled sitting next to us.

Dasani ! Cairo came running in as he hugged Dasani as we all smiled.

Let's go play in my room. Dasani said as they ran to his play room downstairs. My son had a room up stairs for sleep and a play room which is downstairs.

Wassup nigga let's go talk. Chris says dapping Chase up as he kissed me walking out.