Brazy Times

Desire •

Me & Diamond woke up early to cook the guys some breakfast. They was still sleeping so me & Diamond ate a bit & talked.

Bitch I been calling Mia all night I could not get no sleep. I say eating my bacon.

Girl who you telling I been calling her too I wonder if she good she could tell us something. Diamond says.

She need to tell us what went wrong with her foul low ass man. I say

On the real. Diamond says.

Good morning y'all. Chris says walking up to hug me then hug & kiss Diamond.

Hey bro he still sleep. I ask as Diamond makes his plate.

Yeah he is how y'all feeling. He ask.

We feeling good. We both said.

As I was making Chase plate he walked down stairs & hugged me tightly kissing me on my shoulders.

Hey baby how you feeling. I say turning around holding him.

I'm a lil sore but I'm good I just took a couple IBS. He says as I handed him his plate.

Y'all know how to shoot right? Chris says looking at us.

Yea we do. We both said as they nodded.

Cause y'all getting guns as of today if we ain't around y'all that's y'all protection in this life. Chase says.

We nodded then my phone started ringing showing that a unknown number was calling.

WHO IS THIS ?? I question.

THIS KS PUT THEM NIGGAS OTP !

As soon as Chase heard that he stopped eating & grabbed my phone.

I KNEW SUM WAS OFF WITH YOU LATELY ! Chase yelled into the phone.

BITCH FUCK YOU YALL NIGGAS CHANGED ON ME WITH THESE NEW BITCHES. Ks screams out.

He back on that shit that's all it is. Chris yells into the phone.

I remember them saying he used to be on heroin for years until they put him in rehab then he got clean...

YOU BETTER HIDE NIGGA CAUSE WHEN I HEAL ITS OVER FOR YOU. Chase says walking back & forth

WHERE TF IS MIA AT. Diamond yells

SHE LEFT ME MAN SHE LEFT ME.. he cries out over the phone.

After he said that Chase hung up.

Call Mia phone. Chris says to Diamond as we heard a doorbell Chase & Chris got they guns out & headed towards the door ready to shoot whoever until we seen it was Mia with a fucked up face & Bags.

MIA WHAT HAPPENED !? Me & Diamond ask running to her walking her into the house.

He tried to K- Kill me after I told him I would leave him for doing that shit. Mia says sniffing.

He beat me , Broke my phone , broke all my things... I'm so done I just lost our baby last week...

OMG MIA why didn't you call us. Me & Diamond asked.

Yea even we would have got you. Chase says

I thought he would change but I guess not. She says with her head down.

It's gone be okay babe let's take you to a room. I say as I walked her to a room so she could get freshened.

No I don't wanna intrude I was gonna go to my penthouse I brought. She says

You sure. Diamond says

Yes I'm sure I'll call y'all when I get settled in. She says again.

Okay babe be safe call us. I say.

So she didn't know what he did to you cause he was doing it to her as well. Chris says as we all nod.

He gone get his it's okay. Chase says

Nah he is but we gone head to the crib. Diamond says

Okay boo see y'all. I say

Heal up my boy. Chris says as they dap up before walking out.