Date Night

Chase •
I just finished getting dress, I had on a white shirt that said real bosses do it up with some washed blue jeans and some white Air Force ones. Something causally. Just a carnival & dinner date. Desire walked down wearing a white crop top, with blue jeans & her all white Air Force ones. I see we was matching today lol

Damn you look good. Desire says giving me a kiss.

Me? No you look great. I say hugging her as we kissed.

You rea - Day. Desire was saying but ran to our downstairs bathroom to throw up.

I followed her to hold her hair back from getting messed up. After she was done she got up to pour water on her face.

I think I'm pregnant. She says looking at me.

Really!? I say getting excited as she start smiling.

Yes my mom told me that if I threw up yellow stuff I'm pregnant & I'm not on a plan b anymore. She says.

Well let's go get a test. I say as we both walked out leaving out the house to go get one.

We drove to Walgreens to get a test then drove back home she went inside the bathroom to take it. I was super excited if she was & if she wasn't we was gone try again soon or later on in life.

I'm pregnant. She says as tears start falling from her eyes as I walk to her picking her up hugging her tight.

Y'all gone be straight I promise. I say as a tear fell down my eyes.

We had that beautiful moment as one then we went on our date & had a blast. Desire had a big blast because she loves carnivals so I'm glad & we got a baby on the way. We was good.