Cabo 2

Chase •

When i woke up i had a bad ass hangover & i was naked & me desire clothes was everywhere as i looked over at her admiring her perfect body... knowing i was gone spend the rest of my life with her was what was keeping me going.. looking at her for a few mins i put my briefs on turning the bath water on warm as i put some detox stuff in it for us when she wakes up cause i know her head bangin too. as it started to fill up i turned it off walking out putting my shorts on as i grabbed a blunt & some weed rolling it then sparked it as i got in... I heard movement in the bedroom as desire walked up smiling.

Yo head hurting or that's just me? She said getting in closing her eyes as she felt the warm water on her body.

Nah my shit bangin. I said passing her the blunt as she smoked it.

How did we get this blessed. She asked as i looked at her & said cause god wanted us to be here.

He let opposites attract too. I said as she smiled saying yea. We got out the bath, got dressed & went downstairs to chill with the crew as Diamond & Mia was cooking breakfast.

it's smelling good down here. Desire said as they hugged smiling.

We had to whip it up for the one time. Diamond said.

Where them mofos at? I asked as they pointed outside i told Desire i was going outside as we kissed.

DESIRE •

I turnt some music on as the girls finished cooking & we all sat down at the counter. I'm finna eat this hangover ain't no joke. Diamond said getting us a water as she got one. Girl tell me about it. I said as Mia said Yea we had a blast what's on the agenda today? Shit I heard they got that eating in the air shit out here. Eating in the air oh hell no. Diamond said as i laughed, Diamond was afraid of heights.. Girl we all gone be on there you gone be good. I said laughing. Yea we got you & lil Mama in there. Mia said as Diamond smiled.. Aw i do want a girl. Diamond said blushing.. We was so happy for her & Chris this was a big step for them..

Chris •

I was gonna tell the boys that i wanna proposed to Diamond we been together for 2 years now & i think it's time i show her that i ain't playing about our love... You all spaced out wassup. Tay said looking at me passing the blunt to Chase. I wanna propose to Diamond on this trip. I say as they got hyped saying YEAAA. She gone be happy bruh congratulations plus y'all finna have a baby oh yea. Chase said. So you gone take her out here & propose? Tay asked. Ima take her to this fancy dinner & propose but i wanna do it alone. He said as we laughed cause we know that already. Ah blood don't wanna be a simp infront of us. I said laughing as Tay laughed & Chris laughed saying fuck you i need some privacy with ma woman i been getting on her last nerves. Finishing the blunt we went back in with the girls as they was dancing listening to sending my love by Zhane our momma used to play that all the time, We started dancing as the girls laughed at us like how ya know this... Cause we know lol.

Chase •

I wanted to fuck the shit out of Desire right now. She was looking sexy dancing.. After having Dasani it seemed like her ass got bigger then what it was.. She looked at me as i was staring at her & smile coming up to me twerking on me as i started dry humping her as Tay said get it laughing. It was all about having a good time.. My bro Chris proposing to his girl today, I'm giving my girl a new big rock, Tay & Mia forsure gone do sum special it was really new beginnings.. After chilling for a bit everybody got dress & we all went our separate ways for the night.. I was taking Desire fine ass to this seafood & steak restaurant by the beach with a bonfire to keep warm & nice music.. I thought she would like some relaxing.. She was so much being a mother this trip texting & calling her mom back & forth.. I wanted her to feel special.. Opening the door for her, We rented some 🏎 to get around. We walked into the place as i said my name for our table & we was seated far away from everyone as Desire looked confused.. I smiled as she smiled.. Man she was delicious looking.. We might fuck on the beach or sum..

Desire •

Chase never fails to amaze me with what he does for me... My cheeks was hurting so much for smiling.. 1 Year married with this man has been the best i wouldn't have it with no one else.. Can we get a bottle of Stella Rose Black that's good baby ? He asked me as i said yes. I loved that he always asked me & knew what typa Stella i liked. The waiter went to the back as we started conversation.. I really love you Desire Grimes. He said sitting next to me grabbing my leg then kissing my neck. I forgot how high this man was as i laughed & kissed him back. I love you more Chase Grimes you look so handsome. I said as he said we look good together. Let me see yo hand. He said as i gave him my hand. He got on his knee as I smiled.. What are you doing babe? I said as he was on the floor with white jeans.. & I know how he feels about white shit who wouldn't. You make me the happiest man on earth Desire.. I thought i would never find love I thought i was gone be a hoe forever but then you came into my life & gave me my first son i love y'all for life i promise to forever cherish what we have & never break it you are my queen.. He said as a tear fell from my eyes as he wiped it.. He then pulled out this big ass ring as my eyes got big.. i instantly hugged him.. You my whole world babe. I said He was so sweet this was cute asf.. We kissed & hugged, Drunk our Stella, Ordered food, Ate which was so amazing this was a lovely night.. But what he don't know is that i got him a gold Diamond ring too. Let me see yo hand sexy. I said as he laughed while sipping his cup handing me his hand.. You came into my life when i was in a bad place you was something i needed i love you & Dasani forever & ever i ride for y'all. I said as he kissed my lips hugging me. LOVE FEELS GREAT WHEN YOU REAL COMMITTED. After dinner we fucked on the beach... WE WILL GET BACK TO YALL !