Cabo 👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾

Chase •

Me & Desire was laying down in first class bed watching Martin as we enjoyed our 5hour plane ride.. I loved planes, Desire was shaken up but she know big daddy got her as i held her in my arms the entire flight.. with her short ass.. We drifted off too sleep hours later we landed & didn't even know & I guess the gang was sleep too cause they ain't say nothing.. As we got up grabbing our things we met up with the Gang & our Rental car was waiting on us as we got in with the driver...

LETS GOOOO! Chris said playing Ma Nigga by YG as we went up ! We arrived at our Island Cabin with a balcony beach view.. We made it in as we all was hyped bout everything then we went to our separate rooms for a minute...

I wouldn't wanna spend this night with nobody else. I say picking her up as she kisses me passionately till her phone rung.. It was Mother in Law showing us Dasani smiling in his sleep.

I just wanted to check if you all made it safely.. Ms cherry is on the other Line Chase. Ms Dana said as me & Desire said hi Moms to both, Yes we made it & Blowing kisses at Dasani.. I ain't even gone lie i miss my lil man.

Y'all have fun, Y'all be safe, Enjoy y'all selfs. Ms cherry said as i told my moms i loved her as Desire did the same & we hung up, Kissing again as we undressed our selves as she pushed me back on the bed as my dick stood up for her, she put it in as she bounced up & down as i laid my head back... Fellas if y'all got that one woman out here that take care of you ! fuck you good what is you cheating for ? I fucked her back as i sat up with her as we passionately fucked tongue kissing.. Yes baby ohh! She moaned out. Daddy love you.. I said sucking her breast as she squirted my dick out.. Ahhh oh! She moaned out as I turned her around doggystyle her pulling her beautiful hair threw my hands as she fucks me back, grunting i started long stroking her as she started pulling away.. NAH DONT RUN. I said as she laughed saying babe.. Let us nut baby. I say flipping her over missionary fucking her as she scratched my back sucking my ear. Long deep strokes we both came breathing heavy.... We 4Lifers👅

You fucked me while i have jet lag now i want a nap. She said as i laughed holding her as we laid on our sides cuddling.

Let's take a nap we get up & go by the water it's barely 10:56am. i said as we dosed off..

DIAMOND & CHRIS •

Chris •

I handcuffed Diamond to the bed as she was mad for a min because she loved to hold me while we was fucking but nah she needed to know i only love pleasing her & ion want these hoes... I mean disrespecting our relationship is not something i'm proud of but i wanna make it up to her every second of the day cause i can't lose her.. I never cheated but I dried humped strippers at the clubs when they danced on me & that's something she disagreed with.. I spreader her legs open eating her pussy as she started biting her lip closing her eyes, as I started sucking her clit more as her moans came out & she started fucking my face as i sucked her pussy faster. Omg Don't stop ! please don't stop ! She moaned out as her legs started shaking letting me know she was coming. Ahhhh! Babe. She came in my mouth as she pushed my head as i kept going then i moved away pulling my shorts off along with my briefs as she got up & started sucking my dick, next thing you know we was going Brazy Gang!!!! 🔥

TAY & MIA

Mia •

We just got done fucking so we decided to take a hot bath & just sit in the bath & relax taking everything again... This felt so right, I never felt these butterflies in my stomach until now. This big ass buff man holding me in his arms letting me know he will never let me go & how beautiful i am.. As we stared into each other eyes i told him to lay his head back as i started sucking his dick as he was surprised because i told him i never done that but if i like you i'm doing it & i really like him so far.. As his head went back grunting.. he sounded so good.. As i kept going passionately as his toes started to curl.. Damn girl.. I mean i never said i didn't know how to do it.. It's common sense shit.. His eyes was going to the back of his head as I stopped sucking kissing him as I turned around sitting on his dick bouncing up & down as we both moaned up.. He fucked me so good he made me cry... we got out the bath, got dress & laid down for a min.

Desire •
I woke up it was 11:23AM as I looked over seeing Chase knocked out as i laughed to myself. I put it on him... putting on some clothes Walking out the room i went into the kitchen to check the fridge it had everything from waters, sodas, juices, everything.. I grabbed a water as sat at the island counter, Diamond walked out her room singing... This bitch happy asf 😂😂😂

Happy ass. I said as she laughed grabbing a water, she was glowing.

I know you ain't talking oh yes Chase. She said laughing as i laughed.. I was loud as hell..

You can't be talking cause i heard both of y'all. I said laughing as she laughed then Mia came down & we all busted out laughing... We was dumb like that

What we doing today? Mia said as we thought about it.

Let's go by the water. Diamond said as i agreed.. The boys walked in with they shirts off, now these was some handsome ass MAN! Kissing us, we all started making conversation.

So we decided to go to the beach today y'all down? I asked as they said he'll yea we just found surf boards.. Turns out Tay Surf as well..

After the beach some seafood or sum a nigga hungry. Chris said as we laughed.

Nah for real. Tay said as we all went back to our rooms to get dress to head to the beach.. We came out the rooms couple matching, we was fly, looking rich as hell.. We walked out our balcony & headed to the water as the guys started pattling away from us to catch some waves...

So the shop is almost finished y'all. Mia said as me & Diamond got excited.. We found a new location & also got new everything detailed with all 3 of our names.. It was called Shop styles by 3 Truly's..  Reason why y'all haven't been hearing about hair..

I'm so ready to get back to braiding. Diamond said, that was her passion..

Nah fr. Mia said as we looked at the boys recording them, they was riding them waves good, some guy came up to us & asked us did we want to ride on these open Jet skis & we said yea as we waved the guys over to get on with us... It was only 100 a hour.. that wasn't bad at all.

Oh hell yea. Chase said picking the red & White jet ski as i laughed at him... he was a big kid at heart.. Then Chris picked the green & Black one, Tay picked the White & Blue one... We got on with them & enjoyed the water till the sun started to set.. it was beautiful.. I can't wait to show my son this life when he gets older.. He never gone want for nothing. I sparked the blunt Chase gave me as I smoked it & he was recording us on his phone still driving this Mf.. 😂😂 We was having fun fun. After being by the water we decided to shower, get dressed & go out to eat.. We went to tacos El unico, then walked around the island drinking talking laughing looking at the beautiful serene. Drunk, faded tired as hell as it finally got late we all went to sleep.