Somebody tryna set me up

Chase •
I woke up at 7:45am because desire has been having morning sickness from my child. Ayeeee I hope it's a boy but whatever we have I'm more then fine. She also been having a lil attitude because some bitch texted my phone. I just need her to know I'll never fold.

After she finished throwing up she turned the bath water on & got completely undressed. She looked so fire I really bagged a goddess. I walked up behind her & held her waist trying to kiss her as she tried to move me. It wasn't that she was insecure it was the fact that it's disrespectful.

Look at me. I say as she turned around to look at me.

What Chase I'm trying to take a bath. She says as I held her chin up.

I would never cheat on you and you know that I can't control these bitches in the world but if a bitch physically touching that will be stopped ma. I say honestly looking at her in her eyes.

I feel what you saying Chase but you out everyday & some how some bitch always pop out the blue if your cheating tell me that's all. She says turning the water off then added some stuff to put in it.

I'm out everyday grinding for us fuck these hoes you is all I need. I say pulling my draws down.

You is not getting in. She says laughing at my dick being hard.

See this dick get hard for you. I say dancing as she walked up to me knelling down then grabbing my dick.

You lucky you sexy. She says going in as I held my head back. We fucked 2 times then took a bath & got dress.

After that good ass session & shower we went down stairs to sit on the couch.

I wonder what Diamond & them doing. Desire says on her phone.

Probably what we just got done doing. I say getting on the game & rubbing her feet. We kinda been on vacation since we got to the neighborhood & I'm loving every bit of it. Sometimes you need chill days.

You stupid. She says laughing then getting otp with Diamond.

Desire •

I don't like to be assuming that my man is cheating but it's just always something & he keeps saying the same thing over & over again & I wanna believe him but it's just like ugh how is these bitches getting yo number ! After being otp with Diamond I told her to come over. I wanted to tell her I was pregnant. I was so excited to be having this baby. I also have to tell my mom & dad just yea... over loaded with happiness.

Diamond coming over. I said as he texted on his phone. Everybody know chase never be on his phone really unless it's to talk to me or his family & to handle business.

Okay. He said as I grabbed his phone fast looking at him stern.

So you sitting right here texting a bitch while I'm right here?! Then the fact that you tell me your not doing anything! I yell throwing the phone at him.

I was tryna see who it was ! He says.

You know who it is Chase just be real. I say as a tear fell down my eyes.

Babe I don't know who that is I was tryna text the number to see why tf they tryna set me up. He says getting up trying to hug me as I got up & walked to the room.