Hood Things

Tay •

I seen a black car following me & Mia as I took her to get breakfast to drop her off at the shop... I didn't want her to see me socking dude up like that but I was worried about our safety & she understood that & had my back every step of the way.. He was in the truck of my car screaming.. As I turned my music up a bit.

Be safe hun I'll probably catch a ride with Diamond & Desire to see how they doing. She says as I opened the door for her & we tongue kissed.

After that I drove to the warehouse as I seen Chase car here. Walking inside I walked down to the office as he was smoking a blunt counting money.

Wassup T. He said as I dapped him up.

Shit nun just dropped Mia off.. but I got some nigga in my truck that's been following me I think KS hired him to follow us around.

You lying let's go get him. He said getting up passing me the blunt. It was 10:40 in the morning. We walked to my car as I opened my truck.. he grabbed the guy socking him again as blood gushed from his nose. Chase was not playing with these niggas! Taking the sock from his mouth the guy spit out blood smiling.

You hit like a bitch ! He said as Chase kicked him in the head he fell back.

Who you work for !? Chase asked as the guy spit out blood again.

Yo momma ! He said. This guy wanted to die as I shook my head.

Chase immediately took his gun out putting it in his mouth as the guys eyes got big!

I'm not mf playing with you nigga who sent you ! Chase screamed glocking him with the gun as I laughed.

Alright alright look at my teeth !! He screamed seeing some of his teeth on the ground.

Talk nigga ! Chase said again as Chess came walking up with the machete as the guy looked & started getting scared.

KS hired me he said he's coming for y'all & he also have a bottom bitch that's getting her hair done at yo girl shop today. He said spitting out blood as Chase got mad all over again.

WHAT ! Chase said taking his phone out dialing Desire number as I texted Mia.

What's the bitch name. Chase said again as he said Ava loudly.

Baby is there a female name Ava in yo shop right now. Chase asked as Desire was on speaker.

Yes Mia is doing her hair right now what's up. She said.

Walk away for a min. He said as she walked over.

What happened babe. She said getting serious.

It's a bitch name Ava in there working for KS do not let her leave that shop. He said as she said okay & they hung up. Mia told me she has eyes on her.

Please don't kill me man I have a daughter. The guy said as Chase put a bullet right in his head.

Chess cut his head off & send it to KS. I said as Chess did exactly that.

KS is next. Chase said as we finished the blunt.. Chris called my phone.

Everything straight. He said as I said yea we just killed somebody that was working for Ks.

Word bet that he next. He said.

How you holding up. Chase said.

I'm good I'm ready to get back down there. He said as we already knew.

You'll be back before you know it. I said.

I want to kill KS myself. He said as we already knew that too.

Ok we gone catch him & lock him up until you done healing. Chase said as Chris said bet that & we hung up.

Mia •

I knew something was up about this bitch.. she was always nosey every time one of us did her hair.. After doing her corn rolls.. She walked into the bathroom as me & Desire followed her. I'm glad we built our shop with no sound walls so everybody that was in today couldn't hear nothing.. She smiled walking out of the stall as I socked her dead in her face & she fell out.

Girl you socked her hard ! Desire said laughing roping her up until the guys came.

We gone lock the shop up for the day I don't want no heat on us with nosey ass ppl. I said as Desire shook her head agreeing.

We told a few people to book us next week that due to emergency we had to close up today. They wasn't tripping really & all left as we locked the shop.

I knew she was fishy. Desire says as the girl started waking up then looked at us.

Bitch you hit me. She said as Desire socked her blood ran from her mouth as she cried...

We never been in this situation but we had to do what we had to do.. we decided to to lock the shop up & head down to they Warehouse.

Chase •

Me & Tay was outside smoking a blunt as we seen the girls pull up reversing in the parking lot. Which showed me they had the girl. Now I ain't want my wife doing these kinda things for me but she was a rida & for that she will forever be good in life. Walking up to them I kissed her giving her a hug.

Y'all good. I said as they said yea she in the truck, lifting up the truck she was drained out with blows of hits to the face as I told chess to take her to the lock up.

Damn y'all fucked her up. Tay said laughing holding Mia from behind.

Shit we had no choice. Desire said laughing.

We killed his boy now we got his bitch he's done for all he gotta do is stop hiding. I said as we all walked into the building heading to the office. This the girls first time here so they was amazed by everything. Even tho we had a dope shop we had everything updated & nice looking other then other traps. You look professional cops won't bite but if our shit looked like a trap house like in Compton we was always getting raided.

We ordered some Chinese food, ate, talked then the girls left to go to Chris & Diamond crib hours later as we went to go talk to his bottom bitch.

Tay •

We had Chess go crazy on this bitch Ava she was beating tf outta her with a 2 piece. Girl was bad but that's what happens when a mf wanna fuck with us. Chess was this girl Chase took in that was on the street she got put on the Gang & she knew how the streets was just needed some help now she living good.

WHERE IS HE !! Chase screamed at her making her jump.

I will take you to him please just stop I have a lil boy. She cried out holding her chest.

Alright Chess. I said as she stepped away.

H - He lives a few blocks away from where y'all live. She said out.

That fuck ass nigga. Chase said shaking his head.

I have a son too I AINT gone kill you I don't kill woman but you gone take me to him right now. Chase said as I looked at him.

Okay. She said crying.

Shut up with all that shit. He said calling Desire.

Chess go get her cleaned up. I said as she picked her up.