Reg Day, Trap Day

Desire •9:30am
I woke up from the guess room to the smell of breakfast letting me know Chase was down there cooking. As I was getting up I got a FT call from Diamond 💎 as I answered. Hey bitch wake up bitch ! Hey. I say getting up going inside the bathroom. Unt un that was dry as hell what's wrong? Diamond says looking mad. I don't even wanna talk about it. I say putting this face cleanse on my face. It's about them pictures huh? Diamond says. Bitches just don't have no respect for his relationship & he's a man D. I say brushing my teeth. I feel you babe but Chase loves you & I'm sure he checks every bitch cause if he didn't it's gone be a problem. Diamond says trying to make me laugh as I laughed. There you go but call me later on to link I'm bout to finish this girl hair I love you. She says. Okay I love you too. Hanging up. Chase knocks on the door as I walk to open it. Good morning baby I know you want space but I made you breakfast. He says holding a plate of strawberry covered pancakes with bacon sausage & eggs. He always trying to be cute when I'm annoyed. Come eat with me. I say as I walked to the bed as he followed with his plate. I would never cheat on you you the best thing that as ever happened to me whatever I did with them hoes was in the past this what we got is now & I mean that I gave you that ring for a reason, I'm not that nigga you was fucking with I'm a real nigga I want you to trust me Desire. Chase says firmly looking at me. I know I know it's just annoying. I say stuffing my mouth. These bitches got nothing on you we hood ma I ain't going no where. Chase says pecking my lips as I kissed him back. As we finished our plates Chase told me he had a few runs to make so he left & I got up to clean up the house & spark me a blunt.

Chase •
I left the house to meet up with Chris who was at the trap beating some snitches up, we had to close our circle on niggas. As I arrived I walked in & everybody got scared. Y'all ain't gotta be scared just whoever snitching need to leave now! I screamed out as Chris & Ks came out the room cocking they guns back. My niggas was always on go! I haven't been snitching but I been selling product on the side to feed my family... this young dude I put on said. At least you being honest I ain't trip bout you D3 you 15 I told you I got you but if I hear any other you niggas snitching or stealing it's gone be a problem. The reason why I left D3 alone was because I was just like him in the game he was hungry & ready. As I said that everybody shook there heads & went back to work as me & them walked to the Main room to chill. Blood That bitch gotta get put off the hood she got my girl not wanting to sleep with a nigga at night in shit. I say lighting a blunt. The hood day got all our girls on one but Diamond got over it after I gave her this dick. Chris says smiling. Mia just shrugged her shoulders she know where home is. Ks says. After we was done chopping it up we left & I headed home to go see my wifey. As I got home I walked in to the sound of music playing & food went thru my ears as I walked inside the kitchen to see Desire rocking back & forth, I walked up to her & hugged her as she jumped. Omg you scared me hey babe. She says turning around kissing me as I tongue kissed her grabbing her ass. What you making? I say lifting the pot up. I'm making Alfredo shrimp Pasta The girls & Chris, Ks coming over. She says. Ok ok can we get a lil quick in I miss you. I say kissing her lips sucking on her neck. I missed you too the food is just done let's go. Desire says. As we ran up to the room like big kids! Y'all know what happened from there 😜

Desire • 4:45pm
Y'all ever had a nigga fuck y'all so good y'all fell asleep having a good ass nap! That's what we jus did. Lol we woke up too Diamond ass all in our face while we naked saying get up. Y'all had us outside for 45 mins knowing damn well we high tryna find yo key sex addicts ! Diamond said as Chase started laughing. We bout to get up shut up. Chase says holding onto me. I'm going down stairs ima let y'all get up crazy's. Diamond says shaking her head laughing at me walking out. We got up & took a quick shower then headed down stairs for our lil couples kick back. Finally y'all ass up. Chris said hugging me then dapping his brother up as Ks & Mia did the same. Ima go pre heat the food i know y'all got the munchies. I said walking to the kitchen as the girls followed behind me dancing as Chase turned on some music. I love this little family time we did. Me & my girls finally found our perfect man enjoying life. A Compton love story. We all ate , smoked , laughed , watched scary movies , smoked again. Now we were watching Possession in the movie room. Ah! Diamond screamed holding on to Chris. Girl I know you is not scared. Chris says laughing at Diamond. Did you see how that bitch was acting. Diamond says hitting him for laughing. That bitch was on drugs. Ks says as we all bust out laughing. We was high as giraffe pussy laughing at these demon movies these white people be making. Chase was rubbing my feet as he was laying beside me. I couldn't do nothing but smile this man really love me he could be out here fucking anything right now instead he watching corny scary movies with me. After our movie they left & we went to bed it had got late before we been knew it.