New Beginnings

Desire • 7:45AM
I woke up early to drive to the nearest grocery store to get us some food, snacks & more. But to cook us some breakfast in our new home. As I made it out the store I rolled the basket to my car unlocking it bagging the bags in the back seat. I seen 2 guys walking up to me.

" You need help mamas " One of them said.

No thank you. I say closing my truck then getting into the car for these niggas try sum.

Arriving back to the house I was in the kitchen putting everything up then got my pans out to start the food as Chase came down smoking a blunt.

I musta been sleep for a long time for you to have went to the store. He says laughing hugging me from behind as I mixed my eggs up putting them in the hot pan.

You surely was out like a light. I say as we kissed then putting some slices of bacon in another pan.

That's what good pussy do ma! He says sitting at the counter.

Damn right! I say taking the eggs & bacon out now making home made waffles with butter.

It's smelling good lil baby. Chase says as his phone rings showing JB was calling.

Waddup JB blood

Wassup yung blood how you living

I'm doing well man how bout you

That's good I can't complain tell Desire hey

As Chris was having his conversation with Jb I finished the food putting it on the plate setting Chase food in front of him then sitting down beside him to eat mines.

" Alright " Chase says hanging up.

Thank you baby. He says pecking me.

Everything straight. I say rubbing his tatted leg after our peck.

He said he wants me to run business down here. Chase says eating his food looking at me.

I'm not trying to come in between yo business or nothing but the whole reason we came down here was to get away from the drama & unsafeness. I say getting annoyed a lil.

I know babe but this how we got this. He says referring to the house.

I get that Chase but your safeness is my worry. I say.

Look mamas we gone be safe I promise you. He says kissing all over my face. I loved when he did that when I got a lil upset Lol.

At the end of the day im yo rida tho. I say kissing him.

That's why you my wife. He says smiling.

After we ate our breakfast time went by threw out the day. We took a nap, woke up took a shower it was 2:34PM

We the type to wake up eat breakfast chill around then take a nap wake up it's the afternoon 😭😭

Chase • 2:34PM

" Babe I'm finna meet up with Chris & Ks we got some business to handle for a few. We cooking or you wanna go on a date? "

" Surprise me, I'm finna call Diamond & Mia over." She says as we kissed then I walked out the room walking out the house to Jump in my new Jaguar Purple wrapped truck heading to this new place I'm purchasing for the business.

I got to the business dapping up this guy that's gonna be saleing me the place for 28,000, I got out the car & so did Chris & Ks.

My main man how's it going. The guy Adam says.

Wassup it's going good. I say as Ks & Chris greet.

Ok so let's go in. Adam says walking us inside the big building which looked like an agency.

This shit nice. Chris says as we all looked around agreeing.

It has over 45 rooms like you wanted, Custom made red walls, 4 door Garage space on the other side. Adams says giving me the papers to sign.

You did all this in 2 weeks? I ask him.

I sure did me & my team got your request & you got it. He says smiling.

This is dope man I'll give you a call for anything else I need. I say signing the papers as Ks gave me the 28,000 in cash in a suit case.

Thanks I'll be a call away. He says grabbing the papers back & getting the suit case walking out.

Jman got the guns to be Registered so it won't be no heat on us, As for the dope we gotta box it up now. The crew coming down to start working tomorrow so the money can get back rolling in. I say as Chris & Ks nod they heads.

After looking around some more, we finally decided to leave & go to the cribs. I stopped by Starbucks to get Desire A Mocha Frappe.

That will be 9.01. The girl says smiling at me biting her lip as I gave her the money grabbing our drinks then pulling off heading to the house.

The HOUSE • 4:00PM

" Mamas where you at " I say walking inside the house looking for Desire as I walked thru out our hall way I seen she was in the room we was gone make as a Den.

" Hey babe " She says sitting on the couch watching tv.

" Whatcha watchinggg " I say kissing her then sitting down.

" B.A.P.S " She says excitingly, every girl love that movie.

This yo shit. I say as she smiles nodding her head.

How today went? She says turning her attention to me.

Today went good I just brought this Agency place for 28,000. I say rubbing her feet.

Okkkay I see you. She says getting on my lap sitting down putting her arms around my neck to give me a kiss.

Don't start. I say laughing grabbing her ass hard.

Maybe I want to. She says unzipping my pants pulling them down as well as my Draws grabbing my dick.

Oh like that. I say biting my lip at her as she goes down town.

Y'all know what went up from there. 😝