Catalina Island part 1

Chase • 4:44pm
Me & Desire was on our private boat heading to Catalina Island, we wanted the gang to come but they wanted us to enjoy our special time alone & we appreciated that the most. We was high as hell on this boat, dancing, talking, laughing, drinking, looking at the ocean. Finally away from LA AGAIN. How you feeling Ms Grimes. I say as Desire look over at me with low eyes smiling. I'm feeling real good Mr Grimes. She says getting up to lay on top of me. We really did it. I say kissing her hands. We really did. She says holding me. As we shared that moment the white man told us we made it as we got us smiling at the Scenery. It was beautiful! just like the ad. We was getting off the boat as the man starts putting our bags in a car to take us to our beach house I rented out for us. While we were in the car Desire is taking a picture of everything which made me laugh. What's funny? She says. Nothing get one of us. I say as she snap a picture of us kissing showing the background of houses we passed up. Alrighty Love birds you have made it to your nice beach house. The white man says smiling at us. Thank you. We say getting our things getting out walking to the house. This beach house is huge omg. Desire says taking a picture of the house. it was really big. Let's go in. I said grabbing our bags as we walked inside of the house. The house was beautiful as hell. Let's test this couch out. Desire says walking to me pushing me on the couch getting on top of me as I grab her ass, We tongued kissed as my dick got hard, she got up & undressed her clothes as i took my shorts off along with my shirt as she got on top of my dick riding it slowly. Oh daddy ! slow moans out of desire made me flip her over going in & out her pussy as her mouth is open like a O. Shit ! I grunt as i thrust inside her. Her pussy was so wet. Yes baby faster ah ! She moans out as i fuck her faster sucking on her breast then licking up on her neck. This daddy pussy ! I say grabbing her neck still fucking her as her eyes roll to the back of her head. I picked her up & she started fucking my dick. Damn baby ! I say fucking her as she fucks me moaning uncontrollably loud. I could say that this was the first girl to ever make me moan I knew she was the one ! I - I - I'm bout to cum daddy don't stop ! yes don't fucking stop ! Desire says as she throws her head back fucking me faster I walked to a counter I seen next to us & put her on there fucking her Wet ass pussy. Daddy finna nut baby ! I grunt moaning as i thrust in her faster then slowly as i feel her legs jerking beginning to shake she squirts out moaning as my dick comes out i jerk it on her tittes. Uhhhhh ! I moan on. This was by far the wildest sex we then had. As we lay back breathing hard laughing a bit. I love fucking you. Desire says breathing hard as I tongue kiss her. Next thing you know we was back at it again. This was round 6 these sheets was wet as hell from her cum & our sweat combine. WE WAS MOST DEFINITELY ENJOYING OUR HONEYMOON. after sex we took a long nap.

DESIRE •7:00pm
When I woke up from that good as loving I checked my phone which said 7:00 we had some good ass sleep. I put my phone down & layed back down as I seen this beautiful caramel man laying next to me naked. I decided to suck his sexy dick as I removed the covers I picked up his dick entering it in my mouth. He moved a lil bit. Chase is a deep sleeper I'm finna wake his game up. I started bobbing my head up in down making it wet as he started opening his eyes licking his lips as i sucked passionately. He grabs my hair wrapping it up in his heads pushing my head down faster as I sucked nastier. Fuck ! He lays his head back with his mouth open. Cum for me daddy I say stroking down his dick as i suck it faster as his toes curl. Get up & open yo mouth. He says as I did what was told & he cum all in my mouth as i swallowed it as he tongued kissed my lips as we deepened the kiss he picks me up on his shoulders standing up eating my pussy as I moan. I then started him up 😂😍😩 Omg daddy ! I say as he licks slowly. This man know i loved my pussy ate slowly. i mean i like it fast but show me the passion, he knew how to please me. As he sucks slow he lays me on the bed as he sucks my pussy fast making me moan & touch my breast looking in his eyes. Just like that baby ! yes ! I say riding his tongue as he feasts on my pussy making me cum on his tongue. Damn I love you. He says slapping my ass as I get up. I love you too Let's shower. I say laughing as we go to the showers. it was a walk in shower just like home. This honeymoon finna be a lot of fucking going on.

After the shower • 9: 30pm
For our first night here we decided to eat popcorn & watch movies, we'll get out tomorrow. We were watching this series called Them where these racist white people were tryna run the blacks out the neighborhood. SMH.