CHRIS & DIAMOND PROPOSL

DIAMOND •

Ok chris was on his mack daddy shit tonight.. He was looking tasty he knew wtf he was doing with his fine fucking ass, We was at Soul de Varo restaurant it was smelling good as hell in here. We walked to the far back as i seen rose pedals leading the walk way as i smiled... Babe what is this? I said. He sat me down as he sat down. He was being very different tonight.. I mean he always treated me well but tonight he was being extra lovey dovey just different. I love you boo. He said as we tongue kissed. I love you too. I said back. We been together for a year & a half but it feels like forever.. I ain't never met no woman like you.. no woman that loves to wake up early & cook her man some breakfast or the way you just ride for me when i was going to jail being out late not caring.. Everything i love you so much woman & i don't wanna ever lose you i ask if you can give me the honors of making me the happiest man.. Marry me? He said as i was in complete shock.. As the waiter came with the wine clapping.. then left as I was staring at him.. Babe you ok? He said looking so cute as i cried hugging him.. Don't cry mama. He said hugging me tight. Are you serious Chris? I asked him looking him in his eyes.. Hell yes i want this forever you & my son or daughter in there just us. He said as i kissed him. He was crying... OMGG! Aw Don't cry honey yes i will fucking marry you WHAT! I said getting hyped as he laughed picking me up kissing my neck. IM GETTING MARRIED... I cheered on as he said DAMN RIGHT! we ate steak & lobster tails, butter shrimps.. it was so good. I was getting married to my best friend along side with my best friend that's married to his brother.. Me & my girls was living the dream.. After food we smoked 2 fat woods & walked along the beach way talking as our feet got wet thinking of baby names.. This was our new beginning.. I was ready for it!