Family 2

Chase •
I walked outside dapping Jerry up as he just told me that we need to prove that I was at home during the times of 7:30am & 9:30am,  I told him that my wife can prove that because she always recording me on her instagram & we have home cameras.. so he said then i should be good. Then he asked me if i knew the name Jessica... I scrunched my face up as soon as i heard that name that bitter woman, turns out he said that they trying to set me up for somebody she killed & she doesn't wanna go to jail. this bitch was dumb, she know damn well if i killed somebody it ain't gone catch up to me.  After talking to him i grabbed a wood from off my ear to spark.

Bro was laying pipe. Tay said making me & Chris laugh.

I told him them latino bitches was brazy. Chris said as he passed the blunt to Tay.

She just mad cause I don't want her & I'm married all them fake pages she be commenting under Desire post & our pictures I just knew it was sum. I said.

She gone get hers tho she already on the run. Tay said.

Yup. me & chris said as we smoked the blunt talking about other shit and trips & money moves.. turns out Tay & Mia dating he actually like her.

After the blunt we went back inside the house, they was still watching the movie but i went into the kitchen to get a drink as Desire walked in.. As i drunk my lemonade minute maid scotch drink she walked over wrapped her arms around me as i smiled.

Wassup fine ass. She said as i kissed her lips.

Wassup with yo fine ass. I say as we tongued kissed.

What jerry say? she asked.

I need proof that i was home for these past weeks & the person that's out to get me is this bitch jessica i had a fling with. I said as she strunched her face up mad.

I'll kill the dumb bitch myself. She said looking sexy.

Hold on tiger. i said laughing as she laughed.

You & these hoes i tell you but i got they proof. Desire said as i hugged her to calm down.

Everything gone be good ma. I said as i finished my cup.

Let's get a quickie in. I said again as she smiled laughing saying no.

Wait till we done having family time. She said as i respected that as we walked back into the living room, we all finished the movie & went to our separate houses after saying goodbye.

HOME •

it felt good being back home as i opened Desire door then getting lil man out as we walked into the house, i never thought i would have my own lil family it made me appreciate life. Dasani was sleeping so i put him in his crib as Desire was on her phone smiling.

What's funny. i asked as she looked at me.

I was laughing at instagram you wanna see dang. She said joking as i walked to her picking her up.

Stop playing with me. I said as she was biting her lip.

You just couldn't wait huh. She said. Next thing you know we was going rounds the entire night this pussy here i would love for ever.