Double Date Night•

Chris •
We arrived at Mayans Sea Shack, it was smelling good as hell. I was faded as hell. My girl was looking good I Couldn't wait for some more of her. As the waiter Sat us down we all ordered some drinks to set it off. Then a order of steak & lobster for the kings & salmon for the woman. It was delicious. They even brung us a bottle for the night since we were quest. Toast to success y'all! Chris says holding his cup in the air. Success. We all say taking a sip. I feel so full already this is delicious. Desire says stuffing her mouth. One thing my baby gone do is eat I know that. After we finished eating we all talked laughing, joking. Having a great time until a girl walked up & that girl was that bitch I fucked months ago. Fuck! Chase hey. She says smiling as Desire looked up. Hey. Desire says smiling holding my hand. Oh you have a girl now. She says looking mad. What it look like gone somewhere I'm enjoying my night. I say waving her off. I loved you Chase. She says crying. We all just looked at her waiting for her to leave. I'm pregnant with your baby. She says as Desire looks at me. Your lying you need to leave. I say getting mad. We're having a boy I'll keep you updated. She says walking off. Desire walks to the bathroom as Diamond follows her.

Desire •
Right when we were having a great night some bitch walk up telling Chase they have a baby on the way. I didn't want to start assuming because I know how bitches is but I also know how niggas is but he hasn't been showing no cheating signs. Other then that I was irritated to hear that shit! Girl you ok? Diamond says walking into the bathroom. Yea I'm coo that's just crazy. I say. That girl probably lying D. Diamond says. You think so. I say looking at her. Yes he be with Chris all the time Chris always tell me there together that bitch just mad he don't want her anymore. Diamond says calming me down. You right. I say as I fixed my self & we was walking out to see Chase standing by the door. Mamas she lying. He says looking at me all concerned. He was so handsome and cute. I know babe but I think you should get a restraining order on her with these pop ups for I pop off. I say as he hugs me saying he will.

AFTER dinner •

Chase •
We got back to the shack & took our clothes off into something more comfortable. I grabbed my ring box out my bag. I'm gonna promise ring her right now. Aye ma. I say patting the bed. Aye pa. She say joking sitting down. I love you Desire, I never loved any woman other then my mother. You complete me with this holding a nigga down. You could be with somebody that had a real job. But you thug it out with me I promise to forever treat you how you should be treated can't no nigga or bitch come between us. Will you except this promise ring to be yo nigga forever? Chase says on one knee looking up at me smiling. A tear fell from her eyes as she smiled saying YES. Kissing his lips as we enjoyed the rest of the night.