Realization(Chapter-26)

Start from the beginning

"Please don't tell anything to Ammi. Leave me for today, please."Mayesha requested showing her dark black eyes.

"For today but don't show me that puppy face again."

"Okay. Thank you for the amazing lunch." Mayesha said with a smile and take the book from the chair beside her,which she kept to read after her lunch.

"Welcome dear." The lady smiled looking at the girl going toward the garden.

The garden is so beautiful, mesmerising and well maintained, ready to take anyone's breath with its beauty. The fresh air mixed with flowers scent always calm her soul and heart, pleasantly adore her body. Coming to the garden the first thing that caught her attention were the beautiful roses. Roses had always been her favourite flower, it's feel like that they are hypnotizing her.

But the thing which she don't like is the thorns. She do know that they are for the protection of the beauty but it hurts when it pricks the skin.
Settling down on the green grass,she open the book but still she couldn't focus on it.

The loneliness is so haunting, it's reminds her about her past. After coming there, she was so happy if might added she is in bliss.

So she never get a chance to overlook everything. Now the silence and loneliness is doing something with her mind.

Saif's pov

My eyes searches the whole living room just for one person, Mayesha. My wife, the thief  of my heart with hypnotic, alluring eyes.

"Where is Mayesha?" I asked one of the maids. As I had never come home in the afternoon, this early. So I don't know where I will find the player.

"Mam is in the garden." She maid replied politely, showing respect which come from the fear she has toward me.

There she is under a tree, sitting with a book in her hand. Giving her whole attention to the book, making me slightly envious.

"What is my lovely wife doing?" I asked softly, trying to read the name above the page.

She jumped a little and place her both hands on her chest.

"Sorry." I laughed and sit down beside her. Picking up the book from ground,I give it to her.

"Romeo and Juliet(the excellent and lamentable tragedy of Romeo and Juliet)? You like this type of story?" I asked looking at her curiously. As I know she like happy ending stories. I had generously filled our library with these types of books.

"Hmm.....I know the story is different from other books I read and has a sad ending but I do like it. At least they were together. Their love for each other is a legend."

She said tucking a hair behind her ear, looking so nervous. She is always nervous around me.

Recently after my small accident,I started to crave for her more. Knowing that she knows that I love her but she don't, is making the extreme hunger for her love and care even intense.

"How was your day?" Mayesha asked softly.

"Like always, missing you so much. You say, you didn't miss me?" I asked.

Shyly smiling she said, "I did miss you today."

"Ha...you missed me? Tell me I am not dreaming?" I asked smiling like an idiot. She really did say that she missed me??

"What did you missed about me?" I was now liking the conversation.

"Nothing..... What kind of books you like?"

"You changed the question. And I don't like books at all."

"Why? You know I am always so close to books? They are my best friends."

"I know. There is nothing I don't know about you."

"See you are at fault. You always end up making me curious and then the curiosity upset both of us."

"Okay..okay." I laughed. She look so cute frowning.

"Stop laughing now." O my god...she look more cute pouting. Her soft lips.. stop.

"I was never close to books, I was a boy who enjoys outing and having fun with friends. Picnic...I don't know how many times me, Hamza and Rafael we had gone on picnics with Ammi and Abbu. The most amazing part was the fishing. We used to have so much fun with Abbu. Abbu was like our friend." I said to her remembering the old days. The golden memories of my life.

"Well,it seems like you guys used to be so close to your father." She said softly smiling.

"Yeah. My abbu was the best. He still is to us. Hamza and Rafael don't have their parents but my abbu never let them feel like that way. Ammi being the protective mother always used to scold us for our mischievous games. But Abbu was there to protect us." That time was the best time of my life. I can never forgot those moments.

"How he always managed to give us his time even after a hectic day. I am a great fan of him. I want to be like him. Want to give my love to my family even after a busy day,want to come home like an impatient man to spend times with my lovely wife and my kids. Want to give them my whole love."

I said looking at her. I want to have a happy family with her. She is my world after my Ammi.
She is looking everywhere and trying to hide her slightly blushed cheeks from me.

"I... I.. wish I could meet with him and I am sure he might have beat you to death if he get to know how we get married." Mayesha said laughing softly, trying to turn the conversation other way. I know..... She didn't mean it that way but her words had perforated my heart giving it a oppressive pain. A realization of the reality.

"Yeah...he might had felt ashamed to call me his son." I said looking down.

Mayesha's pov

"I...I didn't.. mean that way..I " why I need to be much stupid?? Is that what I was planning on blabbering?? Honestly I want to slap myself for ruining the lovely, sweet conversation.

"Mayesha did I ever force you for anything other than to marry me?" He asked. sounding serious. Never. You never force me for anything.

"No....never."I said much like muttered under my breath. But he heard my barely audible utterance.

"Then don't make our story like them. I don't  want our story to be a lamentable tragedy. Cause I know at one point you will love me and I will wait till then." He said more like pleaded with his serene hypnotizing brown eyes.

"I...." I don't know what to say. My brain stopped working.

"It's cold outside. Why don't we go inside and I also need to freshen up?" He said changing the incongruous moment I created.

"Yeah sure." He forwarded his hand and I gladly accepted his warm, large hands compare to mine.

"You know? You look so beautiful sitting under the tree. It's looked like you were waiting for your lover." He asked smirking. Indicating that I might be waiting for him.

But i know he didn't expect me to smirk back looking at him.

"You mean secret lover, a stallion?? What if I have one?" I asked walking ahead.
"Whatttt....."he said looking shocked but I just laughed started to run toward the main door.

But before I could enter, he stop me by holding my wrist and pushed me to the nearby wall. Coming dangerously close to my lips he said, "Only I have the right to be your stallion." He kissed my lips with his breath, seducing the innocent, inexperienced me to come close to his lips and I unknowingly move my lips close to his lips. But he had already planned to ditched me. He move away leaving me there longing for his lips.

He is a tempter, a teaser. He is not what he shows, specially to me. Today he made me realized how much my behaviour is irrational. I could see that he is a complicated person but wants a future with me, a future for us.
I shouldn't complicate our life. He loves me and I also should try to share the same feeling with him. And I will try my best.