35

Wilbur's POV

As I sat with Techno on the floor trying not to get anything wet. Water dropping down from my sweater wetting the carpet under us. I sighed and looked at Techno.

"You won't mind if I change do you.. Techno Blade," I emphasised the capital letters of his name and smirked. I saw him roll his eyes and look away.

"Just go on..." his voice low and monotone as always but I heart a hint of embarrassment. I didn't care about that and took off my wet clothes. Sweater, pants and well... I didn't wanted to be nude in front of Techno so I stayed like that. If Y/N wouldn't be in bathroom I would go change there not to make anything more wet. As I sat back down next to Techno I notice a really soft pink blush on his cheeks.

"Aww what's wrong big guy," I smiled and petted his shoulder. He looked away and sighed.

"It's nothing... really," his voice was like ice but in the same time it was warm. I was so confused by his actions.

"Alright fine... I'm... I'm a little jealous and a little confused," he admitted fiddling with his fingers and looking on them. His head dropped down, he looked really sad.

"About what?" I spoke quietly and gently trying not to scare him as I sometimes do.

"Well look at you! You look so pretty and handsome and I look like shit. Why does Y/N even like me..." he put his hand in his hair and brushed it. He was so lost in his feelings and to be honest I was lost with mine too.

"What do you mean?! You look good and handsome too. And.. to be honest... I don't know which one of us they gonna choose. I don't want to lose them but I don't want to lose a friend," I smiled softly and looked at Techno. His eyes met mine and he smiled. For some reason he reached behind me but then I got it when he pulled me closer to him and hugged me. I'm happy to have friends like this. I stayed in the hug, not because I would want to but I was cold and freezing. Y/N had some of my clothes and I would put them on if my underwear wouldn't be wet too. I cuddled a little closer to Techno shivering slightly. It seemed that he noticed and started petting my back.

"Bruh... go put on some clothes," he finally broke the silence and he didn't have to tell me twice. I stood up, find some warm clothes in their closet and went to the bathroom. Of course I wasn't a dick and I knocked. Alright who am I kidding I didn't. I walked in the bathroom.

"Sorry Y/N I just need to change, it's too cold and I'm freezing," I spoke as fast as I could and turned my back to them. I pulled down the underwear and put on some pants and shirt.

Third person pov

As they were laying in the bath they slowly slide into the water more until their nose was just right above the water. Their E/C eyes were staring at Wilbur. Well more embarrassed than anything else. Blush spreading across their cheeks and not stopping until it hit their ears. Thank god for the bubbles in the bath. Wil turned around and smiled. Looking at them with a really lustful eyes. But he knew he can't have any of what he was thinking until they will decide and maybe they won't and he would still be happy.

"I... I should go," he mumbled under his breath still looking at them. He wanted to see more. Wanted to just get closer to them, kneel in front of the tub and kiss them, gently touch their body everywhere. The boy with curlers blushed deeper then they and he knew it was time to go. His eyes widen, cheeks red like wine and sparkles in eyes. He shook his head and head over to door.