A/N Techno news

So...

It was 1am when I watched Techno's video. And I'm not gonna lie I did cry for 2 hours straight.

Me as a person that almost got diagnosed with cancer it's not easy and I'm not counting that my friend and grandad have cancer and still fighting it. I know how much it takes especially mentally.

[And I don't want you to be sorry for me now i just wanted you to know that I know how he feels now]

But hey it's Techno we talking about, I believe and hope that everything is gonna be okay even if I sound naive and way too optimistic. As long as Techno believes he's gonna be okay he is gonna be because cancer tests your mind first. And the fact that he's 22 and healthy [expect for the cancer] and getting the treatment he needs I'm very positive that he's going to be fine.

One last thing for haters...

If you don't take cancer seriously just because he said some racist things you are a fucking monster. So what he said these things and you got offended cancer is more serious than some fucking jokes... I get it you got hurt but it doesn't mean you should be now saying he deserves it...

That's all I have to say...

Have a good night or day my Stinkies~
Don't forget to smile and believe!

Have a good night or day my Stinkies~Don't forget to smile and believe!