21

[𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕗𝕦𝕟 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕙... 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕒 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕞𝕖? 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣]      

[ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵃʸ ˢᵐᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ᵐⁱⁿᵒʳˢ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱˢ]

1. person POV

I was looking straight into his hazel eyes. Ashamed, nervous but excited I was waiting for him to do the first move. Not that I didn't want to but my body didn't listen to anything. No matter how much I wanted to hide my face I couldn't bring myself to do it. My heart was beating faster and faster the closer Techno's face was to mine. My E/C eyes ended up on his pinkish lips. Was this the moment when I lost the track of time? Or was that all in my head like a dream? I couldn't take it anymore. My free hand traced up to his nape and my fingers slowly went through his hair. I pushed him a little closer the way I connected our lips. My eyes slightly closet but still I could see his expression. His eyes wide open and a dark blush spread across his cheeks. I couldn't help it and chuckled quietly as our lips separated. He stayed still in the wow.

"Planet earth is calling Technoblade. Techno respond," I chuckled more and traced down to his cheek from his hair. He shook his head slightly leaning into my hand with a soft smile.

"Yeah... I'm here just... you took me by surprise," his voice a little husky from the kiss even if it wasn't a deep one. I looked away in embarrassment thinking of us kissing more and maybe more passionate. The butterflies in my stomach were now silently waiting for more. I knew once Techno will kiss me again they will go wild and it is gonna be the best feeling ever but still nervous. Nervous and scared of messing something so instinctive like a simple kiss. Everything was possible. My hand traced down Techno's neck and down to his chest, feeling the beat of his heart. It was beating just as fast as mine maybe a little louder. I looked at my hand as small as it was against his chest.

"Y/N would you mind if I would..." he looked right at my lips not finishing his sentence letting my thoughts finish it. My mind of thinking of something totally different, lost in the thought of his soft lips touching mine, our hot breaths mixing together. Even thought how much I wanted it I couldn't bring myself to even nod not to actually say a word. I harshly breathe out.

"Y-yes," the blush spread across my cheeks faster than a forest fire. I watched him how he smirked and bend down.

"What did you said, I couldn't hear you properly," the smirk on his face grew wider as I almost choked on my words. I was staring right at his face trying to remember every single detail on it. The light greenish but browner eyes that had the little spark of life and happiness in them were now filled with determination and lust. My brain was telling me not to trust this, this moment or Techno but my heart was way too deep in this mess. I have already fallen too far and there was no way to get out. Floating on the clouds not having to worry about anything and not trusting my stupidly cautious brain. Passing my fingers over Techno's muscles, not trying to be too intimidating just to feel how close he was. Slowly moving my hand upwards to his neck and around to his nape grabbing harshly onto his hair and pulling his closer that I could feel his hot breath on my lips.

"Kiss me idiot," I grinned as I saw the look on his face when I pulled his hair as he almost silently groaned. He smirked and connected our lips once again. Both of us blushing like crazy and I could feel the hot breath on my cheek. His slender fingers moved from my waist up to nape and into my hair. The soft touch in my hair, playing with strands of hair and little scratches were sometimes just amazing. My hand trailed back to his cheek and my thumb slowly caressed it gently. Just when I thought I was lost in the kiss he pulled my hair and I opened my mouth in silent pant. He slid his tongue into my hot cavern trying to explore every part of it. I tried to keep up with him but I was too lost in the moment to try it. The kiss got more intense when I accidently bite his bottom lip. He groaned quietly into the kiss and he pulled away, a string of saliva connecting our lips. This was embarrassing for both of us but none of us dared to move. I licked my lips slowly to break the saliva. I smiled softly, pressing my thumb on my lips and gently pass them. Still couldn't believe what just happened. When I looked up into Techno's face he was just as confused as I was but in the good way. Dark red blush on both our faces but to say the truth he looked hot with it not cute as everyone would say. My heart still pounding like crazy and I bet Techno could hear every beat it made. I was almost lying on the bed when he pulled me up to sit in his lap. I put my hands around his neck and his hands made its way on my waist. I chuckled quietly and kissed him gently. He smiled and I would give anything to see that smile more often.

"You're so fucking handsome when you smile," I blabbered out not thinking of it but then I put a hand in front of my mouth knowing what I just said. He only laughed, taking my hand away from my mouth and holding it in his. For a moment it looked like he was comparing how small my fingers and palm was to his. The gentle smile on his lips got more relaxed and I knew he felt safe. A relaxed sight left my lips and he looked at me a little confused almost worried. I shook my head not wanting him to be worried because of nothing I just really wanted the kiss to last longer but I didn't wanted to tell him and look like a needy slut.

"Can I ask?" he broke the silence, his voice a little husky from the kiss.