33

[Emotionally scaring all of you and myself here we gooooo!]

!WARNING! SELF-HARMING, SLIGHT DEPRESSION, CURSING [not sure abt that]

Always having a pocket knife with you, you took it out of your pocket. Slowly opened it and look at the sharp blade that was shining in the moon and starlight. You grip your teeth as you look at it and then lowered your gaze on your wrist.

Who's gonna know... Wilbur? Techno? I don't care anymore... As you looked into the cold black water seeing the reflection from the stars the waves started blurring them. You smiled softly and sadly as you placed the blade against your bare skin. You took a deep breath and made a vertical cut next to the blue vein.

You hissed as the pain from the cut send shivers all over your body. The warm life needed liquid was now running down your wrist. You watched as the blood drip from your wrist into the water. As you let it bleed for a while you left your head to relax and leaned it back. Eyes closed enjoying the little relief you got from that. All the stress, sadness, bad thoughts in your head went silent, finally.

Your hands were the only support you had right now. The blood was still slowly flowing from the cut and you really did want to make another one but even this one was way too deep than you wanted to. A deep sigh left your lips and you looked up, not noticing the silhouette at the beginning of the jerry.

"You remember the other part? That the bright stars are the souls that wanted to go home," a soft familiar whisper reached your ears. The voice was like honey, kind and sweet. You jumped up frightened and hold the knife in front of you. A laugh.

Who would laugh at a stranger pointing a knife at them? You hissed from the pain that came from the cut. Then you get it, the voice and laugh and now even when you looked at the silhouette you knew it was Wilbur. Yeah, he was a sociopath that would laugh at a situation like this when his life was on the line.

"Wilbur what the actual fuck you doing here?" you hide the knife and relaxed a little knowing it was only Wilbur.

"Everyone was worried and nobody knew where you were. So I decided to go look for you," he said as he came closer with a big stupid smile on his face. You hide the knife and sigh.

"You scared the shit out of me you know that?" you asked as you sat back on the wood. The tall boy came closer to you and sat next to you. The blood stains on your hand were visible in the moon light. You looked over at Wilbur. His face lightened by the moon and water as well. He looked really pretty. Your eyes trailed down to his lips and you bite inside of your cheek.

You really wanted to kiss him but you didn't want to do the same mistake as before when he pushed you away. His onyx eyes looked from the moon to you. Trailing from your thighs to arms and he stopped.

He stared at the blood stains on your wrist, fighting the urge to grab your hand and wipe the blood away. The tall boy only looked away, he tried to look like he didn't notice but you saw it. You already knew he saw what you did. You sigh and placed your hand on his thigh.

"It's a really beautiful night, isn't it?" you looked back at his face; the kindness in your voice was all he needed to act. He took your hand and wiped the blood stains with his thumb. His sad eyes met yours.

"Do I want to know why?" he said silently and husky.

"Sure... I need to let the steam go somehow... especially the stuff I can't talk about it with you," your voice lower and sadder. You wanted Wilbur to know everything but in the same time you were sorry that he had to deal with you. The brunet softly passed the wound with two fingers. A soft hiss left your lips and you looked away.

From all of a sudden you felt a touch on your shoulder. You weren't sure if it was Wilbur's hand but when you realised that one of his hands was holding yours and the other one was passing your wound you jumped. Shivers run down your spine and you jumped at your feet.

"Who the FUCK-"you didn't finish the sentence as you lost balance and fell into the sea. You disappear under the dark surface.

"Y/N! I'm going to save you!" as Wilbur shouted that he jumped into the water to save you but in that exact time your head appeared. Heavy breathes were leaving your lips and wet hair falling into your face. As Wilbur jumped in, he splashed you with water.

"Wilbur you fucking moron!" you yelled at him as you put strands of your hair away from your eyes to see who scared the shit out of you. Your eyes widen as you saw the familiar face.

"Techno I swear I will kill you," you swam closer to the ladder that was on the jerry. You climbed up and Wilbur followed you.

"I want to push you into that cold salty water now agh!" you clenched your fists. Techno looked at both of you with sorry in his eyes. He pulled you closer and hugged you. Wilbur silently watched from not that far behind. You grabbed his hand and pulled him closer.

"Idiots..." you whispered as you hugged both of them.

"Let's go home shall we?" you looked up and smiled. Both boys nodded but neither of them wanted to let you go.

"Guys? You have to let go if we want to go to my place," you chuckled but stayed in the warm hug.