4

(Art by Arekkai on twitter)

Some days passed and you were getting ready for the call with Techno. You didn't know if you will be just talking or if he would like to play something. You were setting your things, making sure everything worked perfectly. You sat at your pc waiting for Techno to write you. In meantime you decided to play some skywars.

"Aayyyyyy byeeeee!" you screamed as you fell into the void. You didn't take it so bad, you knew it was just a game. It did made you angry a little.

Technothepig send you a message

You log off the server and went straight to the twitter.

Techno: hey nerd let's go to discord

You: in a min

You changed the apps on your pc and went straight to discord. Techno and you already exchanged  discord profiles so there was no problem. You got to the DM.

You: are we gonna call? Or you-

You got cut off in the middle of sentence. Techno was calling you. It took him a lot to actually do that he wasn't the social type after all. You accepted the call.

"Hellooo!" You heard the deep monotone voice. Almost not hearing the H in the greeting. Feeling your cheeks turn red as you heard his voice once again. Not that you were watching his videos all the time.

"You there?" You got back to the reality as you heard him once again.
"Ah yes! Sorry I got distracted a little bit," you apologised quietly.
"So uh... Techno or Dave?" you asked shyly you wanted to be sure even though you knew he didn't like to be called by his name.
"Please mister Technoblade would be the best." You chuckled at that and kept on smiling.
"Okay mister Technoblade would you mind if I just call you Techno? I mean Mr Technoblade is cool and stuff but kinda long. Not gonna lie," you were still kinda blushing but you were trying to play it cool.
"Sure.. so U/N.... how's the weather?" As you heard him say it you started laughing so much you had to actually lean back in your chair. You heard Techno slightly laugh at your laughter.
"TECHNO STOP IT! And please call me Y/N," smiling at the discord call you knew you will never get this man out of your head. Especially after this. It was so weird hearing him talking only to you. No distraction, no chat.. just you two. You felt really happy after a long actually. You had a lot going on in real life and everytime you streamed or talked to Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo you escaped the horrible world and felt happy for a while. You got the same feeling from talking to Techno. Maybe a little bit more stronger.

~~2 hours pass~~

Neither of you noticed the time and you kept on talking about random things. Both of you had such a good time. But even the good things have to end don't they? You heard Techno yawn.

"Hey big man feeling tired?" you asked quietly out of curiosity. You didn't wanted to ruin his weariness.
"Kind of not gonna lie. Would you mind we end it here for today?" You heard something in his voice that you never heard before. Was he.. sad?
"Of course it's okay. We can talk some more other time just let me know when," again smiling to yourself with a light blush across your cheeks.
"Good night Techno."
"Good night Y/N talk to you some more later." He ended the call and you sighed. You wanted to talk just a little more. But you felt tired as well.