29

[Really quick. I'm changing the cover image and title a lil so dont be scared]

"I... I like you too Tech but... I don't know if I'm ready for all this. I do feel the same way about you..." you said quietly and let your words get to him. You knew it was harsh and mean but you were scared. Your eyes already watery from the tears forming in your eyes. You stood up and bend a little to face him. Your hand on his cheek brushed it slowly with thumb and you connected your lips.

Soft and sweet but it was sad. Tears run down your cheeks as your lips were still concerned.  As the tears run down your cheeks the kiss got a little messy. Not passionate just filled with sadness, the salty tears got between your lips. Techno looked at you not breaking the kiss, his eyes filled with  sadness and tears forming in his eyes as well.

Fuck Y/N why are you doing this to me.. Techno thought in his head. He placed his both hands on your cheeks and pulled away from the kiss. His thumbs slowly caressing your cheeks and wiping the tears of. You sob quietly but loud enough for him to hear it, your lips shaking from crying. Your E/C eyes still closed and not wanting to look into Techno's eyes. You knew you must have hurt him. Placing your own hands in his and holding them.

"Hey... it's alright I get it. Is it because of Wilbur?" he asked silently so Phil wouldn't hear it. You shook your head even if it was partly true.

You sob, "I just... how would it be if you go home?"

"Hey Techno why don't you just move here?" Phil asked from the living room listening to the whole conversation until now.

The strength in your hands left. As you relaxed them you wrapped them around your body. Phil heard and saw everything was all you could hear in your head repeat. More tears formed in your eyes and you wanted to run in your room, lock yourself from the whole world. The person that always saw you smiling but was aware of your mental health saw you crying, you hated it. Techno saw the sudden change in your mood. He looked at you and hugged you. He buried your head in his chest so Phil wouldn't look at you.

"It's okay... Everything is alright. I'm here..." his voice low and gentle, calming as always. Techno looked over at Phil with you in his arms.

"Take them to their room. I have to stay and take you to airport," the blond older guy only sighed and stayed on the couch.
Techno stood up and looked at you. Still soft sobs leaving your mouth and panicking you look up at him. You were scared of what he will do. He smiled softly and picked you up on his hands. As he did you buried your head in his chest once again grabbing onto his shirt. Techno took you to your room, closing the door behind you two and sat on your bed.