30

[Hi my babies~ or you want to be stinkies? Decide in the comments please or I will be sad T^T..
I will be leaving in next week so I post more chapters now hope you good with that ;] ]

!¡WARNING¡! NASTY THINGS LATER IN BUT NOT EXACTLY NSFW

"Y/N look at me," his voice husky and low. You looked up into his hazel eyes, yours a little puffy and red from crying. You tried stopping the tears running from them. Your soft hands wiping the tears that form in your eyes. Techno hold your hands gently in one of his hand and pulled you closer. He placed gentle kisses on your cheeks trying to wipe and hide the tears. It wasn't as easy as he thought because it only made you sadder.

Knowing that he will leave and who knows when he's gonna come back, when you will see each other. You let out a shaky sob. Techno's free hand was on your back and it slowly slide down to your lower back. Gentle kisses were placed on your cheeks and slowly lowered to your chin and the last one ended on your lips. You returned the kiss. When you parted you look up into his eyes. Sad puppy eyes on your face and soft flush on cheeks.

"What's wrong? I know you're sad that I have to leave but well... uh..." he stumbled on his words. You were looking at him with sad eyes. He sighed seeing your face and gave you a soft kiss on forehead.

"I kinda... extended my stay. So instead of a week you're stuck with me until the next month," he said shyly and nervous. You looked up at him tears stopping in your eyes. Not sure if you were happy or angry at this point.

"You... you stupid mother fucker! I cried cuz of you and you tell me NOW that you are staying longer?! You even packed your things!!! I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU STUPID BIG IDIOT OF A PIG!" you yelled in his face and tried to pull away from him but he was still holding your hands. You frowned and look at him angrily trying to make him feel guilty of what he had done. And to your surprise it worked. He looked down and then at you.

"I'm sorry honeyboo... I didn't mean it I just wanted to surprise you," he said with shame in his voice. You froze in a place not even a little shift as you were trying to pull away before.

"What did u call me?" You asked confused.  A smirk on your lips spread when you realised you have him in your palm. Dark blush spreading across his cheeks like a fire, he was doomed. There wasn't a way he could get out of this now.

"Um... honeyboo..." whispering shyly into the thin air. You wanted to play with him after your crying session that happened because of him.

"Oh come on now. I couldn't hear you sweetie," your voice like a honey hitting his ears. The blush on his face grew even darker.

"H-honeyboo," he said louder this time. You smirked even wider showing your teeth and you gave him a soft kiss on his lips. He let go of your hands and placed his hand on your hip the other one still staying on your lower back. Techno wanted to kiss you more passionately but you didn't let him.

"Oh? Did I said you could kiss me?" You asked a little demanding which Techno didn't really like. His grip on your hip tighten.

"So we're playing this game now? You know... two can play this game," he snapped his tongue and slide his hand from your back on your ass. You blushed like crazy not expecting that. His hand slide from your hip to your thigh and gently squeeze it. You almost yelped not expecting any of this but you bite your bottom lip.

"Techno what are you doing?" You asked quietly and look up at him.

"Hm... nothing," he hummed and gently caressed your thigh. You pressed your head against his chest. 

"Mhm~ Techno I hate to say this but we are not doing any of this," you let your head rest on his chest and your hand slowly moved to his chest.

"Why?" He sounded so sad and disappointed. You sighed and caressed his chest. He took your chin in his hand so you would look up at him. You shyly looked away. You saw him bite his bottom lip and then he kissed your cheek. Smiling softly you tilted your head to the side showing him your neck. Sparkles appeared in his eyes as you did and he took it as an invation and started kissing your neck. Leaving soft kisses on your bare skin. You didn't mind it, it wasn't anything that bad. Well until he started to nibble gently on it. 

You still didn't answer his question and you wanted to actually push him away when he bite you a little harder but you didn't. You hold onto his shoulders a littler more. As he felt your fingers dip a little more into his shoulders he stoped bitting your neck. At least that was what you thought. After that he bite you harder and suck on your neck trying to make a perfet mark. You were trying to hold back a yelp as he did that. When he pulled away there was a purplish almost black hickey. 

"WHAT THE FOCK TECHNO!! We are not even a couple and Phil is right in the next room. Oh my god does he know your not going anywhere?" You asked a little worried and angry but Techno only shrugged his shoulders and smiled.