20

[I hope you enjoy this part I was too lazy to read it 3 times to find aalllll the mistakes. Been a little busy. (─‿‿─)♡]

When Techno saw you on the floor he crawl to your side of bed, picking you up from floor and holding you in his arms. Your hands and legs still tangled in covers not able to move them. Part of the covers covering your mouth, only your E/C eyes were showing. You were looking at Techno with a guilt and sorry in your eyes. Looking at him like a lost puppy. But he had only the sweet and kind smile that always told you everything was okay. He was worried that you were hurt so he was holding you close. His heart beating faster and his cheeks slowly turning pink. It was cute. You smiled and cuddled to him. Even if you were tangled in covers you could move your body closer to his. Feeling the warmth of his body was now all you needed. Putting his fingers on your cheeks, pulling the covers from your mouth. His thump slowly trailing from your cheek to your lips. Brushing them slowly, his eyes locked on your lips like he was hypnotised by them. His thump gently putting your bottom lip down. He wasn't thinking in the moment. All he know was YOU. There wasn't anything else, no one else, just you and him. The air in the room was getting heavier the more you stare into each others eyes. You were blushing like crazy and you really wanted to pull away and hide but you were paralysed in place. His other hand holding your lower back so you wouldn't fall. He slowly moved his hand up your back and back down. You were glad he did it through your shirt, you were really sensitive and if he would do it on bare skin you would instantly flinch. No one dared to break the silence and the moment this time. Even though you really wanted to. Not because it was uncomfortable but being tangled in covers was not really a good thing. Just as you thought of that he pulled the covers of off you like he was reading your mind. His slender fingers moved to your cheek, caressed it gently. A fire spreading across your cheeks when you looked at his face and noticing him staring at your lips.

"T-Techno?" You asked silently, a little stutter leaving your mouth. You weren't used to someone being so gentle and sweet. He shook his head to get back into reality and looked at your eyes. These sweet hazel eyes filled with kindness when he was with you. He bend down a little, feeking like it was taking forever. His eyes looked at yours and then at your lips like he was asking for a permission. You didn't hesitate and silently nod.

"Fuck Techno..." You whispered under your breath covering your eyes with your hand. It was way too embarrassing to look at. Even if this wouldn't be your first kiss you felt much more nervous. The butterflies in your stomach went wild and your cheeks were hot and red like fire. He took your hand in his and hold it tight, his fingers tangled with yours. He was blushing but not as much as you were. This moment was taking forever and you loved every moment.